Well you said don't knock it till you tried it.

Imfastoo why the attitude? Have you tried the darkside? If yo want to live be you thinking maybe you want to call the tobacco industry, beer manufactures, gun manufactures, parachute makers, roller skate makers, ect and see if they garuntee that you will not get Hirt using their items. I think people should be open minder and see if something is right for them and not go by what people say who have not tried it. There are people in these forums who stated they tried it and dos not like it and that's ok, but to blindly judge something is like sticking your head in the sand. If you don't like the dark side fine but a lot of people do. I bet if you asked parachute makers 20 years ago if putting one on an airplane to help in emergeciy situations they would have said no, yet you see them being sold as life saving options now. So get you head out of the sand and watch innovations being formed before your eyes.
YES DANNY you can learn a lot about a product if you call the company that makes it LOL so givem a call youll be surprised what u dont know about tires And danny yes Ive tried them on several bikes we even tried them at Bonneville so take your head out of yours and try that parachute on your bike you might like it also

I cannot imagine ( in an emergency situation that is) how a parachute would help getting out of a plane in an emergency situation really!! unless you are seating in an ejection seat. and as far as pax are concerned even more so!! but if it sell parachutes..:D hey business is business
@albertaduke You need a Polish Parachute for that. They open on impact so there is no need to get out of the plane to deploy it :D

Hey, call triumph and ask if a carpenter 240 kit is a good idea and see if they will warranty it. Same for superchargers, turbos and even upgrading exhaust/intake and maps. Just because it's not recommended doesn't make it bad. No need to be condescending just because you have tried it and didn't like. You have tried it?
WELL ITS A GREAT IDEA IF YOU WANT 240+ HP AND WHY WOULD THEY WARRANTY IT ? LOL but I can mount a motorcycle tire on my bike and have a warranty on that and my stock bike if it had any warranty left its an 09 Classic. BUT TRIUMPH will not warranty a new bike with a CAR tire SORRY you have to argue with them about that

About the chutes used for aircraft, most are for small ultralights and small planes. They have a charge which deploys it. Check YouTube and you should see some tests.
I see what you were referring to .. doing 40 mph no problems,,

WELL ITS A GREAT IDEA IF YOU WANT 240+ HP AND WHY WOULD THEY WARRANTY IT ? LOL but I can mount a motorcycle tire on my bike and have a warranty on that and my stock bike if it had any warranty left its an 09 Classic. BUT TRIUMPH will not warranty a new bike with a CAR tire SORRY you have to argue with them about that
I never had any problems with warranty claims, including the update kit. Maybe you should get a dealer who will look after you better.

Danny hope you made it home safely,it was good to meet you.hopefully next time your down or I'm up that way we can get together for a ride.
Fred

I never had any problems with warranty claims, including the update kit. Maybe you should get a dealer who will look after you better.
YES thats cool if you can get the dealer to not mention the CAR TIRE and if you want a warranty on the Car tire ?

Hey, call triumph and ask if a carpenter 240 kit is a good idea and see if they will warranty it. Same for superchargers, turbos and even upgrading exhaust/intake and maps. Just because it's not recommended doesn't make it bad. No need to be condescending just because you have tried it and didn't like. You have tried it?
Anytime darkside is mentioned, the twins are on it like stink on plant food.

Last edited:
Back