Well you said don't knock it till you tried it.

HEY call the maker of that tire and see if they say its a good idea to install that on your bike and ask if they will warranty it if you have a problem ?
Hey, call triumph and ask if a carpenter 240 kit is a good idea and see if they will warranty it. Same for superchargers, turbos and even upgrading exhaust/intake and maps. Just because it's not recommended doesn't make it bad. No need to be condescending just because you have tried it and didn't like. You have tried it?

Let us know when you're going to be down and we can try and get together .
We are going to have to skip the get together. My daughters hair salon has smoke and water damage from a fire in the suite next door. She is missing part of he roof so I will be helping her out. Will meet you next time I am down.

HEY call the maker of that tire and see if they say its a good idea to install that on your bike and ask if they will warranty it if you have a problem ?

Imfastoo why the attitude? Have you tried the darkside? If yo want to live be you thinking maybe you want to call the tobacco industry, beer manufactures, gun manufactures, parachute makers, roller skate makers, ect and see if they garuntee that you will not get Hirt using their items. I think people should be open minder and see if something is right for them and not go by what people say who have not tried it. There are people in these forums who stated they tried it and dos not like it and that's ok, but to blindly judge something is like sticking your head in the sand. If you don't like the dark side fine but a lot of people do. I bet if you asked parachute makers 20 years ago if putting one on an airplane to help in emergeciy situations they would have said no, yet you see them being sold as life saving options now. So get you head out of the sand and watch innovations being formed before your eyes.

Ha ha, what took you so long? this is page number 3 already:D

Imfastoo why the attitude? Have you tried the darkside? If yo want to live be you thinking maybe you want to call the tobacco industry, beer manufactures, gun manufactures, parachute makers, roller skate makers, ect and see if they garuntee that you will not get Hirt using their items. I think people should be open minder and see if something is right for them and not go by what people say who have not tried it. There are people in these forums who stated they tried it and dos not like it and that's ok, but to blindly judge something is like sticking your head in the sand. If you don't like the dark side fine but a lot of people do. I bet if you asked parachute makers 20 years ago if putting one on an airplane to help in emergeciy situations they would have said no, yet you see them being sold as life saving options now. So get you head out of the sand and watch innovations being formed before your eyes.
NO attitude LOL Im saying call the tire maker so they can give you the info pertaining to the use of a CAR TIRE on a motorcycle they will explain it to you . I talk to the engineers that design the tires they give the best information

Last edited:
I cannot imagine ( in an emergency situation that is) how a parachute would help getting out of a plane in an emergency situation really!! unless you are seating in an ejection seat. and as far as pax are concerned even more so!! but if it sell parachutes..:D hey business is business

I cannot imagine ( in an emergency situation that is) how a parachute would help getting out of a plane in an emergency situation really!! unless you are seating in an ejection seat. and as far as pax are concerned even more so!! but if it sell parachutes..:D hey business is business
About the chutes used for aircraft, most are for small ultralights and small planes. They have a charge which deploys it. Check YouTube and you should see some tests.

Back