atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
Being a darksider has a dark side. Yesterday when pulling into my garage I thought I'd be clever and ride it to it's resting place in front of the third garage door instead of riding straight in and walking the bike around park it. What I didn't account for was the square edge of the rear tire hitting the 1.5 inch lip and flipping me off the bike. After I picked myself up, I picked up the bike. I then started it and put it in gear while standing to the left side and walked it in using engine torque and slipping the clutch. NOTE TO SELF: don't do that again.....

Being a darksider has a dark side. Yesterday when pulling into my garage I thought I'd be clever and ride it to it's resting place in front of the third garage door instead of riding straight in and walking the bike around park it. What I didn't account for was the square edge of the rear tire hitting the 1.5 inch lip and flipping me off the bike. After I picked myself up, I picked up the bike. I then started it and put it in gear while standing to the left side and walked it in using engine torque and slipping the clutch. NOTE TO SELF: don't do that again.....

Tis perhaps a lesson in CT lunacy? :eek: :rolleyes: :roll:

A 240 rear will clip anyway. it is 2" wider than the front on each side. I had the same issue on the Spain/UK ferry with the mushroom headed strapping points - except I saw the guy in front clip a strapping point on his harley and I had both feet down. Add oil and water (it's a ferry) - the result is exciting.

Back