Waterproof stereo

nolton

Living Legend
Ride
2009 black standard
Has anyone tried this little critter?

Jensen Radio JHD910 - Waterproof Mini AM/FM/WB/Stereo With Aux-in ATV/UTV

$164.99

Sealed design is 100% water- and dirt-proof and features corrosion and UV-resistant faceplate
Front panel audio aux-in for use with iPods, MP3 players and portable CD players
7-Channel NOAA weatherband tuner (weather alert can be set to automatically switch to weatherband mode anytime an NOAA warning broadcast is received)
1/4" headphone jack pigtail and two-channel stereo speaker output (headphones sold separately)
Electronic seek up-down, volume, bass, treble and balance controls

If you actually try this let me know. Just got the Sena SMH 10 set ups for the helmets so I am interested in a music source outside of an MP3 player.

A great idea but I went down that road a lot of the places in the mountains that I travel you cannot get reception maybe one station. I went to XM radio and use a zip lock bag if it starts to rain can use with headsets but most of the time I have mine hooked up to my J & M handlebar speakers with amplifiers mounted in them also have volume control on side of one of the speakers .

I met a fella at Maggie that had an XM set up but didn't have enough time to write the stuff down.

Back