Waterproof boot covers

Got caught in the rain and boots got soaked. Looking for recommendations for boot covers. Looking for something easy to store in bags with rain suit and not too expensive. Resarched Google and read many reviews. Common complaint is they tend to sag down to your ankles or are bulky and hard to store. How about heat resistance so they don't melt near ehhaust? What are some recommendations?

Put your socks on, then plastic shopping bags, then boots. Worked for me riding around the UK in neverending rain:D

Boots get wet but feet don't, oh and keep your toenails short;)

I have to say, I have spent soooooooo much money and time trying to keep my feet dry, warm in winter and cool in summer, SAFE, and comfortable when walking around. Well after months of reading about every cover, liner, sealant, boot, leather fabric and sole, I landed it!

It was a bit like digging for gold expecting never to find it then finding a gold, diamonds and oil all at once!

You want the best of everything you thought you could only dream of? Buy some, " ALTBERG" boots and never think about it again.

Go online to Aerostich. They are in Duluth, MN. I have one of their riding (rain) suits and they have waterproof liners that go over boots and gloves. I have both and they DO work. I have the Darien Lite two piece suit and it is awesome in the rain. Also great on those cool days. I have a liner and neen out in 50 degree weather and been comfy. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for and they are made on their factory in Duluth, MN.

One more pitch for waterproof boots:
Hi-top zipper and velcro boots at the BMW dealer.
I've owned 2 pair.
Not cheap at around $200-250 but keep dry in a deluge, uses gore-tex liner.

i have waterproof alpinestars.. I ride year round w/ the exception of snow/ ice on the road.. And love dry feet!!!:d they aren't too bad in 90++ degree weather either.. Paul

Attachments

• 27862.jpg
    27862.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 60
Back