Where's the pics? You can't talk about pipes and not show them. I'm pretty sure it's in the rules. :whitstling:
IMG_0348.JPG There you go Norm. 3 into 1 on the Rocket X but when I get the touring model I will go with duels. The pudding is right around the corner Imfasstoo. (Gee mom no springs):p:p:p:p:p:p IMG_0345.JPG

Here is my Viking exhaust.... seen it before I know. Thinking about sending the exhaust off to have it black ceramic coated but not sure about them blacking out the aluminum SuperTrapp muffler. Might have some issues with the coating.

Had the chrome TORS initially mounted to the Viking header so thats why I went with silver instead of black so everything would match. After removing the TORS it was amazing how agile the bike became with less weight. Bought a SuperTrapp muffler just to see how that would sound. After hearing the SuperTrapp.. the TORS came off for good...lol

Debated the CES and Sidewinder exhaust before settling on Viking. Didn't want the additional heat the other exhausts produce. Didn't have different cams, or head work so the big tubed exhausts would be a waste of time. As well as I don't ride around at wide open throttle all the time either.

IMG_3339.JPG

Here is my Viking exhaust.... seen it before I know. Thinking about sending the exhaust off to have it black ceramic coated but not sure about them blacking out the aluminum SuperTrapp muffler. Might have some issues with the coating.

Had the chrome TORS initially mounted to the Viking header so thats why I went with silver instead of black so everything would match. After removing the TORS it was amazing how agile the bike became with less weight. Bought a SuperTrapp muffler just to see how that would sound. After hearing the SuperTrapp.. the TORS came off for good...lol

Debated the CES and Sidewinder exhaust before settling on Viking. Didn't want the additional heat the other exhausts produce. Didn't have different cams, or head work so the big tubed exhausts would be a waste of time. As well as I don't ride around at wide open throttle all the time either.

IMG_3339.JPG
She looks fine the way she is mully

Paul is doing a Roadster dual set up, your Touring is different again and you need to contact him as to IF and WHEN he will do a Touring version.
I've talked to Paul about a dual Touring set-up and even though he hasn't done when yet, he's certainly willing to give it a go. Essentially it's the same as the Roadster with a different angle off the header and two "pontoons".

Back