The individual that bought the bike test rode it about a week ago. Then he went to a dealership and test rode the new Harley's. Even test rode a 117 cubic inch and claims not only is the fatboy faster but sounds better than the new ones. I went into great detail on all the mods and how the reliability and performance has been enhanced. A lot of the conversation was over his head but believe he will be happy with the bike. Explaining Power Vision tuner to him was interesting to say the least. Beginning search for a brand new 2017 or 2018 touring model. :):):):):)

After 4,000 miles the pipes still look brand new. The complements received from the appearance of the pipes to the sound has been amazing
Did you get the full package, cross over pipe with Pauls mufflers as well, header of course.

thanks

Hoopla

nope, I don't like the buzz they give, I have tinitus and it really bothers me, going to give Paul's new dual exhaust system a try

Hoopla
I'm saving up for the same dual exhaust system from Paul. I look forward to seeing how yours turn out.

I'm saving up for the same dual exhaust system from Paul. I look forward to seeing how yours turn out.
Paul is doing a Roadster dual set up, your Touring is different again and you need to contact him as to IF and WHEN he will do a Touring version.

Back