Tune on a dyno, Tuneboy or Tuneecu

no, the base maps for TuneEcu we already have. that is what we extract from our bikes. However, it doesn't get me closer my target, having a map in Tuneboy, in order to Dyno my bike.

Did you notice that the rpm points are different for the same map, eg., 20222, in TuneECU and TuneEdit?

and you have this file stored on the Computer?

Then send me the file please.

I send you my contact details via email.

BR, Tom

Yes it is a dat file. I have deleted my comment as it was incorrect . this should have been said ,I can not use Tuneecu to read my map in the ECU. I will contact you by PM to talk about it .

Since I have bought and paid for the Tuneboy software and cable, I should have the possibility to tune my Roadster using a dyno.
however since Wayne at Tuneboy does not publish any base maps for the Roadster, so far the Tuneboy software is for me a scam.
the license key is unique for my bike but I do not have any maps for the Roadster to start with.

Since Tuneboy/Tuneedit cannot extract a map from the motorcycle, I am stucked.

the long way to solve this would be to actually insert all the values from a Tuneecu map. number by number. don't miss any and no misspells!

the rather long way would be to run the bike on a dyno and change the values in TuneECU iteratively reaching better and better values.

the reason I still would like to use Tuneedit rather than tuneECU is that you can link Tuneedit to a Dyno in order to get communication and recommendations on changes for your map.

I am out of ideas and I have wasted lots of dollars on Tuneboy. any advice?
Why do you need a specific roadster tune????
Why not download one of the standard r3 tunes,full power in all gears and tweek it on a dyno???
Is the motor any different to a standard r3 ???? I dont think so;)

Why do you need a specific roadster tune????
Why not download one of the standard r3 tunes,full power in all gears and tweek it on a dyno???
Is the motor any different to a standard r3 ???? I dont think so;)

Because, like the R3T, the roadster ECU requires different base maps, and the standard R3 maps will not work.

Me too

I am having the same problem with the TuneBoy program. The older tunes won't work with the Roadsters Keihin ECU for some reason. TuneBoy's new wireless module won't work with TuneEcu. I've already tried. I'm waiting for Emma to send me a tune to get started. Since I can't start with a correct tune TuneBoy won't download the map from the bike for me to modify. It's is nice being able to connect to the bike from the couch and hopefully tune it while watching TV.

I am having the same problem with the TuneBoy program. The older tunes won't work with the Roadsters Keihin ECU for some reason. TuneBoy's new wireless module won't work with TuneEcu. I've already tried. I'm waiting for Emma to send me a tune to get started. Since I can't start with a correct tune TuneBoy won't download the map from the bike for me to modify. It's is nice being able to connect to the bike from the couch and hopefully tune it while watching TV.

did you get a tune after?

Tuneboy suck big time! Paid for a code and still waiting!...... just requested a refund, not sticking to his end of the deal...... seriously who runs a business win no phone number. What a joke! Atleast have an answering machine and pretend you give a ****

Attachments

• DE7D6DD1-1241-43AD-8282-6A8BE8114C1E.jpeg
    DE7D6DD1-1241-43AD-8282-6A8BE8114C1E.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1
Back