Tune on a dyno, Tuneboy or Tuneecu

Pedro

There is incorrect. TuneECU can also read custom tunes from the ECU.

I can bring all the Speed Triple Modell 2005/06 custom tunes with TuneEdit to the ECU from my Speed Triple and I can read the custom tunes with TuneECU from my ECU
and I can stored the Tunes in hex-format.

Or what you think, as the custom-Tunes in Hex format are created?

Sorry, but please do not spread this half-knowledge.

Example: all Custom-Tunes on the following web page

Custom_Tune_list

Were read's with TuneECU from the ECU.

BR, Tom

TuneECU can't read custom tunes from the ECU . so if you cant change it to HEX it'is of no use

This is the series-Tune.
The tune, which was installed from the manufacturer, prior to shipping the vehicle.

A base map is a map on which many other Map's based.

Base_Map No. and OEM_Map No. can also be the same.

Example Rocket Roadster:
20353...................... 20353............... 78.1kW restricted for French market.
20354...................... 20354................ 72.1kW restricted for German market.
20355...................... 20355............... Use with aftermarket silencers.

Example RocketIII Classic:

20216..................20222.............. Rocket III classic French 78.1KW restricted
20217 .................20222.............. Rocket III classic German 72.1KW restricted
20218 .................20222.............. Rocket III classic with aftermarket exhaust with catalyst
20219................. 20222.............. Rocket III classic with aftermarket exhaust with cat box removed
20220................. 20222..............Rocket III classic with standard pipe, without catalyst
20221................. 20222............. Rocket III classic with aftermarket exhaust, without catalyst

BR, Tom

The tune I downloaded from my stock roadster with tuneEcu, is that not a base map?

If not then what is the difference from getting one from Triumph?

Mate i dont make **** up. It can not read the map in my ECU as it says it can not read tune in ECU,You tell me how to get it to work then and i will wihtdraw my comment.
Dont get your panties in a twist because some one makes a comment you dont think is correct

Petro,

What version of TuneECU you use?

If it is version 1.6.7 and it still does not work, why then take on no contact with Alain?

It can happen, which is based the signature of their custom tunes on an old base-Tune. If this is the case, then you are unfortunately one of 100, which slips through the grid.

But that is no reason to say that in principle can not read TuneECU Custom Tunes by the ECU.

Please tell me what a Tune it is.

You can also send me the tune, and I look at and talk with Alain.

Possibly, we find a way.

BR, Tom

Mate i dont make **** up. It can not read the map in my ECU as it says it can not read tune in ECU,You tell me how to get it to work then and i will wihtdraw my comment.
Dont get your panties in a twist because some one makes a comment you dont think is correct

Yes it still wont work,Unknown map. So in my case it can not read my map in ECU .this is a fact. it may be rear as you say but if it can not read my map,What can i say. This is not a problem for me as i use other programs but thought this looked ok, but at this stage it is not much use to me .

Hi Pedro,

If the tune-number in TuneECU not displayed?

Do you have the tune as dat-file or only on the ECU?

BR, Tom

So, in Germany 05 is clock in the morning and I am now 36 hours awake.

It is time that I get a hat full of sleep.

I watch the evening again in here.

Yes it still wont work,Unknown map. So in my case it can not read my map in ECU .this is a fact. it may be rear as you say but if it can not read my map,What can i say. This is not a problem for me as i use other programs but thought this looked ok, but at this stage it is not much use to me .

Yes it is a dat file. I have deleted my comment as it was incorrect . this should have been said ,I can not use Tuneecu to read my map in the ECU. I will contact you by PM to talk about it .

Guys, this converstation has taken a turn which wasn't meant.

the stock tunes are the tunes that triumph provide and one of them is in our bike.
there are currently 2 stock tunes for the roadster. 20352 and 20355 (aftermarket exhausters), besides the german and france specific tunes.

When I ask for the stock tunes for TuneBoy, this is not because I can't extract them from my motorcycle or other reason.
Why Wayne wont release them is not because then we will convert them to Tuneecu.

we already have them!!

I need a stock Roadster tune for TuneBoy, because I need a base tune to work with when I dyno the Roadster.
Tuneboy can connect to a dyno and get corrected values in order to reach a map as good as possible. this feature is yet to be seen in TuneECU.

If Wayne has the stock tunes for the Roadster laying around, there is no reason for him not release them. exactly their content is what we already have read from our bikes, using TuneECU.

However I cannot convert TuneECU to Tuneboy, so I can't dyno, so I can't get value for my money, having bought and paid for Tuneboy.

I hope this cleared things up a bit.

How things have changed!

Maybe he is delaying base maps because they will get converted to TuneEcu the minute they are released.

Doesn't help the people like Leif who have purchased the tuneboy cable and can't use it.

Maybe he could offer a refund instead of support. Then TuneEcu will be the only gig in town.

no, the base maps for TuneEcu we already have. that is what we extract from our bikes. However, it doesn't get me closer my target, having a map in Tuneboy, in order to Dyno my bike.

Back