TSA - Transmission fault

Ok update time.. it was a beautiful day today so
I took the bike out for an inaugural ride and decided to pass by the dealer and show them the fault. They were super nice and took it back to look at it: the tech said he just reset everything and it all started working. He reactivated the TSA and did the adaptation process over. Thankfully easy fix and no parts required. Hopefully this helps someone else if they run into it.
I wonder if the dealers go on forums to share their experiences (I jest)….

Had a customer ride back to my dealership. Said his quick shift that we installed wasn’t working. He was “real nice about it.” We worked on it again while he had to wait, rather than spend that time riding . We think we got it right this time….

We’re living in a day and age when anything close to what used to be considered plain ole customer service is now considered exceptional 🤷‍♂️

Sorry- nothing to do with you Just ranting.

I wonder if the dealers go on forums to share their experiences (I jest)….

Had a customer ride back to my dealership. Said his quick shift that we installed wasn’t working. He was “real nice about it.” We worked on it again while he had to wait, rather than spend that time riding . We think we got it right this time….

We’re living in a day and age when anything close to what used to be considered plain ole customer service is now considered exceptional 🤷‍♂️

Sorry- nothing to do with you Just ranting.

Yea I get it for sure.. I think what sucks for me is there is literally one Dealer in my city so I am automatically programmed to be grateful because they are constantly busy and appointments are 3-4 weeks out. So I have been put in a position to expect the worst. I do have to say the tech was really nice and he was willing to chat with me and even asked me if I needed oil change tips or anything if I wanted to work on the bike myself. I have never seen a tech in front of me before lol.

Back