Moving pegs forward on GT with TSA installed

Thanks for the tips, finally got it done today. I'm 5'10" and I think all the way forward is perfect for me. Now I just have to adjust the shifter as it's a bit too high 🤷🏻

Thanks for the tips, finally got it done today. I'm 5'10" and I think all the way forward is perfect for me. Now I just have to adjust the shifter as it's a bit too high 🤷🏻
Nice work. Lengthening or shortening the linkage adjusts your lever position.
I can't remember which you need to do, but I do know that R is opposite to GT.
I'm sure that you'll figure it out.

Installed the Quick shift/ez shift myself and then had the dealer do the programming to activate it. For moving the controls up or back you simply need to lengthen or shorten the overall length of the shift rod. You might have to add or remove one of the pieces if you don’t have enough threads for adjusting. Just be sure to make note of where you like your shift lever positioned so you have that same position after moving the foot control and changing the rod length. The quick shift function is based on the programming as set and won’t be effected by any changes you make with foot control location and/or shift rod length.
Ended up adjusting at the trans gear. Didn't have any options to adjust with the extension in place so moved it 2 teeth. Tested the TSA and all is well.

Back