How to adjust the Triumph Shift Assist (TSA) on Rocket 3?

kevin S

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket GT
Does anyone know how to adjust the TSA? its seems that the shifter is hard to engage and requires me to force it whether ****ing up or down. Also it does not shift all the time it requires me to use the clutch! the gear shifter is too tight even when I use the clutch.
Yes I can take it to the dealer but they are 220 km away, so if I can do it myself it would be great.

Thank You.
Kevin S

Redrocket465

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 rocket 3 gt
Does anyone know how to adjust the TSA? its seems that the shifter is hard to engage and requires me to force it whether ****ing up or down. Also it does not shift all the time it requires me to use the clutch! the gear shifter is too tight even when I use the clutch.
Yes I can take it to the dealer but they are 220 km away, so if I can do it myself it would be great.

Thank You.
Kevin S
Need to go to the dealer.they need to electronically engage it.

idk

Living Legend
Ride
Royal Enfield Bullet
Some say that the TSA needs some adjusting in this country, some say.

ruzzle

Staff member
Ride
'05 Puffin Billy '20 GT
Part of the instal is a "force" adjustment. Maybe not set right?? Dealer job only.

bootworks

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 TFC
"its seems that the shifter is hard to engage and requires me to force it whether ****ing up or down"

Funny the words that get bleeped. Good thing I have a list of what ends in "***ING"!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock