How to adjust the Triumph Shift Assist (TSA) on Rocket 3?

kevin S

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket GT
Does anyone know how to adjust the TSA? its seems that the shifter is hard to engage and requires me to force it whether ****ing up or down. Also it does not shift all the time it requires me to use the clutch! the gear shifter is too tight even when I use the clutch.
Yes I can take it to the dealer but they are 220 km away, so if I can do it myself it would be great.

Thank You.
Kevin S

Does anyone know how to adjust the TSA? its seems that the shifter is hard to engage and requires me to force it whether ****ing up or down. Also it does not shift all the time it requires me to use the clutch! the gear shifter is too tight even when I use the clutch.
Yes I can take it to the dealer but they are 220 km away, so if I can do it myself it would be great.

Thank You.
Kevin S
Need to go to the dealer.they need to electronically engage it.

Some say that the TSA needs some adjusting in this country, some say.

Part of the instal is a "force" adjustment. Maybe not set right?? Dealer job only.

"its seems that the shifter is hard to engage and requires me to force it whether ****ing up or down"

Funny the words that get bleeped. Good thing I have a list of what ends in "***ING"!

Last edited:
Back