Triumph Teams up with Carpenter Racing

yes 2 of them and when they get done the guys with stock Rockets will be slower and less horse power. You can say with Carpenter Racing a severe thunderstorm will be arriving:D

that's really great news to read about. someone is getting serious about turning the rockets into something that's worthy of the bike's potential. adding tors, cat delete, messing with intake, timing, etc really improves the power, but this carpenter stuff has to be more than scary to ride. more than enough is just about right, i think that's why we own rocket 3's in the first place.

that's really great news to read about. someone is getting serious about turning the rockets into something that's worthy of the bike's potential. adding tors, cat delete, messing with intake, timing, etc really improves the power, but this carpenter stuff has to be more than scary to ride. more than enough is just about right, i think that's why we own rocket 3's in the first place.
All I can say is if your running Carpenter stuff you not in last place for sure. Anything else is just slower

T'Bird

Warp,

ANY news on Carpenter's work on the T'Bird much appreciated. I can't find any on their site, even under "projects", but the rumour goes that they are working on it.

Thanks.

Jamie:cool:

All said and done if you do the work yourself, about 7k. I am in the process of getting everything setup to start mine, and I am already at 6k and will have 7 by time it's done.

Edit: turbo, supercharged, or motor powered is going to Cost the same. By time your up and running/dynoed your talking 7k.

3900.00 stage 1 you do the wrenching.

300.00 PCIII some already have one.

300.00 gaskets and fluids

then dyno time = ? depending on where you go.

You will need Tune Boy and a key for the map!!! some already have one.

Update on the Thunderbird is parts are sent out for prototype machining!!!!

I don't get the 7 K maybe its the investment in G. Heileman Brewing Company:D

1,500 for custom exhaust, 165$ for super air filters, 4 cases of beer (I can't remember how much this was), and a couple tools. :)

1,500 for custom exhaust, 165$ for super air filters, 4 cases of beer (I can't remember how much this was), and a couple tools. :)

Good point although Old Style should not cost much :D
As for the pipe if you already have a set of Jardines or a predator it will do ok.
Not as well as the Carpenter pipe but its your call.

Back