Triumph GT windscreen on the R, worth it or buffeting?

Thanks. I move it down since adjustable for around town. Hwy it makes a huge difference. 6'1". I ride mostly hwy.
I ride almost no interstate on this bike so don’t need that much coverage. This is comfort.
E2F8EE2F-3CAE-40DC-A820-D27722E6BA53.jpeg

Anyone installed the OEM wind screen on their R? Did it make a significant difference or just direct the wind from body to helmet and cause buffeting? And did you think it "ruined" the naked look of the bike?
I'm 5 11 or 6', depending who's asking:), and trying to figure out whether it's worth it or not.

I saw the post for the bigger wind screens from other manufacturers, but I don't want to change the look of the bike. For long rides I have my Indian with the wind "sail" on it.

Thank you.
I do agree about the looks with 3rd party screens, I did have the same outlook to begin with, but they have grown on me for the practicality some what and don't look terrible from most angles
IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

also provide protection for my phone mounted above the clock.

Disregard. I just saw them on this website from Lamonster.
No... these are not from lamontser, they are custom made for my Jessica Rocket (hence the picture of Jessica Rabbit on them) I had them made in the UK. I doubt he has the same ones, he may have ones depicting the Union Jack, but these are not those.

edit: Being picky - just looked at the other ones and they are VERY different in size, colour and shape. Mine have the union jack the right way around on both sides, not just a mirror image too... just saying.

The post was about the screens, I tried the GT screen and found it next to useless compared to this one.

Last edited:
Back