Triumph GT windscreen on the R, worth it or buffeting?

Hi, I have try this solution from puig, over the triumph windscreen. Little better for sound, my head now don´t finish with many noises....
and not bad form my eyes... my opinion ...

Attachments

• IMG_7296.jpg
    IMG_7296.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7294.jpeg
    IMG_7294.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7283.jpg
    IMG_7283.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 86
Hi, I have try this solution from puig, over the triumph windscreen. Little better for sound, my head now don´t finish with many noises....
and not bad form my eyes... my opinion ...
This is actually not a bad idea.
Any pics of the bike from the front, and from the side, to show the whole bike with the puig?
Thanks

This is actually not a bad idea.
Any pics of the bike from the front, and from the side, to show the whole bike with the puig?
Thanks
You pick it, I stick it. ;), I forgot, it can be adjusted on both axes.

Attachments

• IMG_7306.jpg
    IMG_7306.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7307.jpg
    IMG_7307.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7310.jpg
    IMG_7310.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7312.jpg
    IMG_7312.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7311.jpg
    IMG_7311.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 80
You pick it, I stick it. ;), I forgot, it can be adjusted on both axes.
Is this the small version? They have small, med, large. I assume that is small?
  • SM - 23cm x 9cm with a clamp width of 16cm
  • MD - 25cm x 10cm with a clamp width of 20cm
  • LG - 31.5cm x 10cm with a clamp width of 22cm

Had a nice long ride with the OEM and overall, I'm 99% sure I'm sticking with it until something groundbreaking comes out. OEM or pure naked isn't that bad. I will be trying to find something to block the heat from roasting my balls coming from the right side of the bike, at the back of the tank area. They make "****** coolers" (Touring Models Heat Shields - Quality Motorcycle Leather Goods) for other bikes and I'm sure one could be fitted to the Rocket. I was sitting in traffic in the middle of Phoenix today in the mid 90s and my right nut and leg (inner/upper right thigh) got roasted.

Despite the size of the OEM windscreen, the shape and build quality really is a cut above the rest, so far.

Last edited:
Had a nice long ride with the OEM and overall, I'm 99% sure I'm sticking with it until something groundbreaking comes out. OEM or pure naked isn't that bad. I will be trying to find something to block the heat from roasting my balls coming from the right side of the bike, at the back of the tank area. They make "****** coolers" (Touring Models Heat Shields - Quality Motorcycle Leather Goods) for other bikes and I'm sure one could be fitted to the Rocket. I was sitting in traffic in the middle of Phoenix today in the mid 90s and my right nut and leg got roasted.

Despite the size of the OEM windscreen, the shape and build quality really is a cut above the rest, so far.
If you get one let us know if it fits on the R3, i'm interested as well.

Is this the small version? They have small, med, large. I assume that is small?
  • SM - 23cm x 9cm with a clamp width of 16cm
  • MD - 25cm x 10cm with a clamp width of 20cm
  • LG - 31.5cm x 10cm with a clamp width of 22cm
Yes, Small, code 6319H in Amazon, it cost to me 82,88€. (Visera multiregulable PuigCLIP ONE 230X90 MM Ahumado).

Attachments

• 656BDDAC-38E8-4E99-A599-311A38B8C175.jpeg
    656BDDAC-38E8-4E99-A599-311A38B8C175.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 9
Had a nice long ride with the OEM and overall, I'm 99% sure I'm sticking with it until something groundbreaking comes out. OEM or pure naked isn't that bad. I will be trying to find something to block the heat from roasting my balls coming from the right side of the bike, at the back of the tank area. They make "****** coolers" (Touring Models Heat Shields - Quality Motorcycle Leather Goods) for other bikes and I'm sure one could be fitted to the Rocket. I was sitting in traffic in the middle of Phoenix today in the mid 90s and my right nut and leg (inner/upper right thigh) got roasted.

I agree that nothing out there comes close to the looks and quality of the OEM screen on the bike.
Would letting the CAT out alleviate some of the heat?

Back