Triumph Gremlin Bell

My Indian Scout 60, like the Rocket, is designed where the engine is integrated into the frame. As such, there are not a lot of places (desirable places) to hang it. I ended up using a zip tie and placed it on the clutch cable just behind the right side foot peg. Some people purchase the little mounting bracket (some gremlin bells come with it) and attach it to one of the open 6mm tapped holes on the bottom of the engine. I don't remember if the Rocket has any of those threaded holes, however.

So is your bike called 'Tinkerbelle' or 'Blue-Bell'?;):p:D:roll::roll::roll::roll:
The superstition is as follows, the motorcycle “gremlins “ don’t like the sound of the bell,and it will ward them off of your ride. You CANNOT buy your own bell,it must be given to you by someone else..who cares about your well being.
When I picked up the big girl from the dealership,my wife wouldn’t let me leave the parking lot until the bell she bought me was on my bike. Ain’t a bad thing if someone that superstitious loves you enough to spend $20 :thumbsup:

The superstition is as follows, the motorcycle “gremlins “ don’t like the sound of the bell,and it will ward them off of your ride. You CANNOT buy your own bell,it must be given to you by someone else..who cares about your well being.
When I picked up the big girl from the dealership,my wife wouldn’t let me leave the parking lot until the bell she bought me was on my bike. Ain’t a bad thing if someone that superstitious loves you enough to spend $20 :thumbsup:
Someone needs to buy one for dave

old thread, I know....
does the bell work if I am asking someone to buy it for me?
I left the one I had attached to the previous bike ... :whitstling:

Just to be sure that it's OK I would send a request to the UBMG (United Brotherhood of Motorcycle Gremlins) and ask the Triumph chapter if they would approve a remote purchase of said item and if they would honor the implied "stay away" order.

Just to be sure that it's OK I would send a request to the UBMG (United Brotherhood of Motorcycle Gremlins) and ask the Triumph chapter if they would approve a remote purchase of said item and if they would honor the implied "stay away" order.
I am assuming signature requirements are implied!:roll:

old thread, I know....
does the bell work if I am asking someone to buy it for me?
I left the one I had attached to the previous bike ... :whitstling:
No, but you are now on their Register and they are on your tail!
Watch out for the 'Honey traps'! ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

1611879460390.png

Back