TRIUMPH EXPLORER ANYONE OWN ONE

64000Ks you "might" be buying some other poor bastards heartache , or you may pick up a good one, its a bit of a lottery, you can buy one new and still get stuck with a time bomb,

A test ride, Tune ECU diagnostic plug in, chat to owner, records/receipts and their service provider would help resolve that. I bought my Roadster sight unseen on eBay with 59,000 and its perfectly OK mechanically, only fail so far a regulator, done nearly 10K since.

there is actually an nicer one down in Tassie in Blood and Bone with lower milage, but I have decided not at this stage Thanks

call me fussy but I want to stick to a Shaft Drive, and it is only 35kg lighter with less power

great idea that DCT, eventually I see a lot more bikes using the dual clutch system

Big fan of DCT here -- my 2014 Honda CTX700D is so equipped, and made a world of difference over my previous ride Suzuki V-Strom 650 in city traffic.

:D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: even with the DS i took the ol girl up some washed out firetrails it was not fun but I got there

Here ya go :thumbsup:
A 245 profile for less sinking in the soft stuff. Higher sidewalls for better ground clearance. And all the traction you can ask for.
toyo-open-country-mt.jpg

:roll::roll::roll:

Back