What a hit start to your tour!

Hopefully everything else goes well for you.

And pictures of everything you said would be great.

It started like this.......

upload_2019-6-15_23-34-53.jpeg

Then went BALLISTICLY COMICAL!

upload_2019-6-15_23-33-35.jpeg

upload_2019-6-15_23-37-46.jpeg
upload_2019-6-15_23-33-4.jpeg
upload_2019-6-15_23-33-20.png
upload_2019-6-15_23-34-0.jpeg

You get the picture! ;):D:p:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

What a hit start to your tour!

Hopefully everything else goes well for you.

And pictures of everything you said would be great.
if you think that is all what happened... the electric snafu was in the left handlebar control was told to buy a new one when possible BUT I left that town the next morning ..rode through incredible scenery from Annecy to Gap but a storm with major potential for disaster hit the road about 10 miles ahead of me ,
riding downhill with precaution I managed 15miles of major water running across the road then rode through another muddy run across the road that was HIDING A GAPING HOLE while doing 15 mph, my front wheel went down and up the other side of that deep hole and my rear did same and stayed upright .I stopped and looked for any problems
my luggage stayed on the rack but both my rear shock absorbers are heavily damaged the shaft riding in the shock is bent the entire shocks are no longer aligned in a straight line I limped to the city of gap basically on the springs . bought a set of new shocks online to be mounted tuesday 18th ( on monday stores are closed everywhere in france ) and hopefully this will be the end of bad omen

if you think that is all what happened... the electric snafu was in the left handlebar control was told to buy a new one when possible BUT I left that town the next morning ..rode through incredible scenery from Annecy to Gap but a storm with major potential for disaster hit the road about 10 miles ahead of me ,
riding downhill with precaution I managed 15miles of major water running across the road then rode through another muddy run across the road that was HIDING A GAPING HOLE while doing 15 mph, my front wheel went down and up the other side of that deep hole and my rear did same and stayed upright .I stopped and looked for any problems
my luggage stayed on the rack but both my rear shock absorbers are heavily damaged the shaft riding in the shock is bent the entire shocks are no longer aligned in a straight line I limped to the city of gap basically on the springs . bought a set of new shocks online to be mounted tuesday 18th ( on monday stores are closed everywhere in france ) and hopefully this will be the end of bad omen
Thats just shocking...never seen so much bad luck condensed into such a small time frame:(

Good god man. I can't even fathom how frustrating this trip must've been so far. Hope it takes a turn for the better Tuesday!!

Back