albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
as it happened I wont be doing to much travel posting since every possible snafu occured from the moment I stepped off the airplane in frankfurt to start with the bike was lying down on the pallet out of the airplane I cannot understand how did they tied down the bike my camera is damaged but the bike started yet I am now in an hotel beside a bike shop since after a huge downpour yesterday bike won't start anymore just nothing yet all the light and sweeping do happen . ..so I am going downtown grenoble france and taste the local food .. tomorrow mechaqnics are looking at the rig

as it happened I wont be doing to much travel posting since every possible snafu occured from the moment I stepped off the airplane in frankfurt to start with the bike was lying down on the pallet out of the airplane I cannot understand how did they tied down the bike my camera is damaged but the bike started yet I am now in an hotel beside a bike shop since after a huge downpour yesterday bike won't start anymore just nothing yet all the light and sweeping do happen . ..so I am going downtown grenoble france and taste the local food .. tomorrow mechaqnics are looking at the rig
Bad start but can only get better, looking forward to some great pictures/video

Bad start but can only get better, looking forward to some great pictures/video

what kind of pic.. would you like to see roadside , bar, naked girls/roadster.
I cannot do it all first have to buy a camera or maybe get a local phone card and use the cellphone ..

The rain thing - Do you have any auxiliary electrics inside the filter box under the seat? - If so check if there is water in there. tbh I was ruddy glad I managed to avoid riding back across France at last weekend - for that very reason. Forecast for here is HOT AND DRY next week - Spare room empty.

The rain thing - Do you have any auxiliary electrics inside the filter box under the seat? - If so check if there is water in there. tbh I was ruddy glad I managed to avoid riding back across France at last weekend - for that very reason. Forecast for here is HOT AND DRY next week - Spare room empty.
I will ride into bilbao in july sometime then if all goes well to madrid to check that empty room

Back