TORs still available from Triumph

They arrived. No dents. They are the 9068144 black tors. After converting pounds.to dollars the silencers were $ 253.00 and the shipping from England was $70.30 via UPS. They are definitely stamped not EPA noise compliant and not for on road use. I could not tell you anything about the chrome ones since I have an X. I am allergic to chrome.

They arrived. No dents. They are the 9068144 black tors. After converting pounds.to dollars the silencers were $ 253.00 and the shipping from England was $70.30 via UPS. They are definitely stamped not EPA noise compliant and not for on road use. I could not tell you anything about the chrome ones since I have an X. I am allergic to chrome.

Me too. I'm kind of a chrome don't get you home kind of guy but the previous owner put every kind of chrome accessory known to Triumph and man on my 09 Touring. If black TORs were available for it I'd have gotten them and then started on my dechroming expedition.

I should have read the start of this thread before asking questions. I get somewhat confused sometimes though.

I got a set of chrome TORS for my touring for Christmas. My wife paid something like $250 for them from our local Triumph dealer. I purchased a set of gaskets too but found that they came with the gaskets so i'll be returning those. They informed us that a shipment of around 50 was on its way from England so they should be readily available now. I put em on a few days ago & reloaded a tune I got from Hanso since the last time I loaded it I had the O2 sensor in so just in case it reset. In the process I forgot to re-adjust the speedometer for my 200 rear tire so i'll have to hook up again and fix that but Im loving the new deeep sound :)) Yay! Happy!

I ordered a TORs silencer kit for my touring from Hemry's. They didn't have them in stock, but ordered them for me from Triumph. $255.00....Fingers crossed, we'll see if I get them.

Back