TomTom Rider bracket

postnote

Standard Bore
I have a 2008 model Rocket 3 classic with a summer screen, I would liI have a 2008 model Rocket 3 classic with a summer screen, I would like to fit my TomTom rider GPS preferably somewhere behind the screen (middle area) other than having using the supplied handlebar bracket. Can anyone help. Thankske to fit my TomTom rider GPS preferably somewhere behind the screen (middle area) other than having using the supplied handlebar bracket. Can anyone help. Thanks:confused:

sounds like a simple mod to the flipmeister wire harness thingy(for lack of proper name):eek:

It's the Flipmeisters Billet Aluminum Handlebar Wiring Clamps. One of the design considerations of the clamp was to be able to use it to mount acessories by replacing the socket head capscrew with a threaded stud. I haven't got that far but it would be easy to progress to that point if someone needed that application.

Looking at the available mounts on the sites, I certainly don't care for the "U" bolt mount for the handlebars. Looks like a friggin muffler clamp.

Last edited:
I am waiting for a package deal on wire harness clamps and brake line tethers.. with promotional free shipping (or did I miss that on cyber monday):D

I am waiting for a package deal on wire harness clamps and brake line tethers.. with promotional free shipping (or did I miss that on cyber monday):D

Lets see.....my competitor sells the brake line clamps for 62 bucks plus shipping........
my other competitor sells the handlebar clamps for 56 bucks plus shipping................

My brake line clamps are 35 plus shipping...................
My handlebar clamps are 30 plus shipping..................
Besides, my clamps are a better design and made in Michigan not in China.

You got a long wait bucko.:D

Maybe we should cut you a deal at 80 bucks for both and I'll pay the shipping.

Gawd, are you cheap or what?

mounting a gps

FWIW: I couldn't afford Garmin's handle bar bracket and if I could have, it didn't have enough adjustment. I went to Jim's Cycle (in Axtel, TX) and the parts man sold me on the idea of using a universal mirror assembly. Just turn the mirror up and paste the base on the face of the mirror. It is totally adjustable for any position, it is chromed, and it GLARES with the sun high overhead so you must black out the mirror that protrudes around the base. :D

Back