Tires of choice for roadster

Steady on ....we do the very same thing here M8!!...we arnt that different when it comes to our love of good COLD beer...beautiful full bottomed girls with fine tits...and we do have Boguns lurking about!...But thats after work mostly!

Yeah me too , it's a disgrace. I like everyone...sometimes...a bit...occasionally....actually now you mention it!

@Turk
Could you please provide a link to that LED tail light I see on your rear fender?

Hey man sorry for the late reply. I have been dealing with leaking bloody exhaust.... Friday I am going to weld the 3 in to 3 tailpipe join on my Reband Full System.

The tombstone was something I bought ages ago for another bike and was chrome before I painted it to black.

LED motorcycle tombstone | eBay

Check out the link. Nowadays there are nicer ones.

Hey man sorry for the late reply. I have been dealing with leaking bloody exhaust.... Friday I am going to weld the 3 in to 3 tailpipe join on my Reband Full System.

The tombstone was something I bought ages ago for another bike and was chrome before I painted it to black.

LED motorcycle tombstone | eBay

Check out the link. Nowadays there are nicer ones.

Twas looking for a bright LED large enough that would mount and cover over the OEM pos.

That's not ugly THIS IS UGLY

LED Tail Brake Signal Light + Number Plate For Triumph Tiger 1050 800 Sprint ST | eBay
led-signal-brake-light-1a.jpg
I don't think it's so ugly......
GOPR0270.JPG

OEM light looks great and is very bright with the led replacement

I have installed two different LED bulbs. They merely suck a little less than the OEM!
I want a taillight array ad bright as those I see on some HDs.

Hang on...I go the fridge to grab a cold one and we’re on to lights. Didn’t we start off talking about tires or have I had one too many?
Anyway...had a 2015 Roadster , loved it. Some tow rag in Florida stole some bits and never felt same so just bought a 2017 Roadster. Drove it the 36 miles home and picked up a screw in both tires...
So, I’ve got to say a big thanks to all of you. After reading all these tire threads I today got Avon Cobras front and rear , OEM size. ( I’ll try a 140 front next time). Now I’ve been a bit sceptical about what a difference tires alone can make but I’m now converted. No more ‘tram lining’ , rides bumps far better and even though brand new the confidence these give cornering compared to the Mets is quite unbelievable. I would not believe the difference unless I had experienced it today.
So big shout out to you Guys...thanks for the insights and your all ‘The dogs bollocks!’
Thanks...
PS...although the same size as the Mets these cobras look a lot wider (Fatter)...looks AWSOME if that even matters.
Cheers...

getting back into the tires rathole; i'm on month 4-5 of my front a shinko 230 tour master 150/80-17 with the stone max on rear bike rides great the front really takes bumps no problem not the greatest in twistys more of a straightline distance tire but does well with the max; Also- dirt cheap @ 85.88 w/free shipping on amzn.

Back