Tire Gard (Wireless Tire Pressure Gauge)

The most important point are they accurate, that money will buy a very accurate tyre pressure gauge.
Yes Very Much Soooo!!!!! the Garmin GPS setup is great, I periodicaly cross check with a digital manual pressure gauge if I haven't ridden for a couple of weeks (Bloody Work gets in the Way).
Usually I start the bike up and ride it out on to drive way then before put on helmet the gps screen will have told me if there is a problem and also while riding i can tap the screen to go to the app's and check the pressure if I want to.
There is also a model Zumo 595LM for a few extra $$ which allows you to the stream music if that is your thing, I am not into listening to music myself that is why I bought the 395 because I listen to the best Music of All the Sound of 2300cc of Glorious roar from CES headers coupled to a one off reverse collector system finishing in the StainTune mufflers Tune ...... at WOT there is absolutely No better music to listen to

Last edited:
I am not into listening to music myself that is why I bought the 395 because I listen to the best Music of All the Sound of 2300cc of Glorious roar from CES headers coupled to a one off reverse collector system finishing in the StainTune mufflers Tune ...... at WOT there is absolutely No better music to listen to

Ooooooohhhhhh, so THAT'S what they mean when they say "get a TUNE from Hans0"! :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Me thinks this is a great idea! Like most, I am far from religious about checking tire pressure.
I just ordered up this version - 5 star customer rating, works with your cell phone and is just $99!
That's a great idea,I agree with @UberR3 ,I would like to know when my pressure is dropping due to a nail/screw etc. Rather than discovering by feel that my pressure has dropped. I work on construction sites,and would rather know a screw is causing a 5psi drop (I can pull over ,plug it and get home ,) than lose enough pressure and then have to deal with it. I'm not wired to hook up a small compressor,but I can plug a tire quickly and effeciently enough to not lose enough pressure that I can't go on,thanks for the post:thumbsup:

Mine is actually built in to my Garmin GPS, it is the Garmin Zumo 395LM and works a treat, no Complications whatsoever you pair the tyre caps to the unit set the pressure you want then set a min pressure and it alerts you on the screen if it drops down to it, it also alerts you when you need to change the batteries in the caps (about every 18 months)

That one was my first choice, BUT sadly it no workie on the Zumo 660!

Yes Very Much Soooo!!!!! the Garmin GPS setup is great, I periodicaly cross check with a digital manual pressure gauge if I haven't ridden for a couple of weeks (Bloody Work gets in the Way).
Usually I start the bike up and ride it out on to drive way then before put on helmet the gps screen will have told me if there is a problem and also while riding i can tap the screen to go to the app's and check the pressure if I want to.
There is also a model Zumo 595LM for a few extra $$ which allows you to the stream music if that is your thing, I am not into listening to music myself that is why I bought the 395 because I listen to the best Music of All the Sound of 2300cc of Glorious roar from CES headers coupled to a one off reverse collector system finishing in the StainTune mufflers Tune ...... at WOT there is absolutely No better music to listen to

M8,
I sure am wit-ya regarding that sweet CES purrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

You're missing the point of this system. It can be used to constantly monitor tire pressure while riding to let you know if you have a slow leak of get a nail in the tire. It gives you enough warning to either get off the road to fix the problem or find a shop to repair it. A tire pressure problem is a very bad thing to happen when riding.

It's not about checking your tire pressure when you first get on the bike....it's about keeping an eye on the pressure through the entire ride.
Im constantly to busy watching the tards in cars on the roads to be monitoring tire pressures.

Now Gentleman (this includes the Aussies) wallyworld sells valve caps that have a green ring and when the tyre pressure drops by about 4psi the green ring turns red not high tech like the talked about wireless thingymajig but still half decent for the boys who do not check the tyre pressure regularly .

Got 2 sets of 4 dirt cheap on eBay I have used on my cars.

Im constantly to busy watching the tards in cars on the roads to be monitoring tire pressures.
Well you will live in Qld where the tin tops ("Tards in Cars") goal in life is to decimate bike riders!!!!:eek:
On a more serious not, you don't have to constantly monitor the pressure, if there is a low pressure a red band comes across the top of GPS screen to alert you and seeing as I leave my GPS on all the time as I prefer to read it's speedo then the bikes speedo which is lower in the sight line, the Gps is mounted so it is a flick down of the eyes to read the clear digital display on the Garmin non reflective screen. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back