Tire Gard (Wireless Tire Pressure Gauge)

Mark Graham

.040 Over
Ride
20 Triumph Rocket GT. 20 Kawasaki Z H2. 16 KTM
These have been one of the most valuable purchases for a long time. I took the bike in to the shop and was called over to be asked if I ever check my pressure. The tire was running low on air. I don't check the pressure as much as I need to. I figured I would give the Tire Gard a try. These things work excellent. Once the wireless unit is turned on all you have to do is roll the bike forward and you will get the current pressure reading in the front and rear tire. You set the upper and lower limits of both tires and it gives you and audible signal if you have too much or not enough pressure.

I ended up buying another one for my 2nd bike.

These have been one of the most valuable purchases for a long time. I took the bike in to the shop and was called over to be asked if I ever check my pressure. The tire was running low on air. I don't check the pressure as much as I need to. I figured I would give the Tire Gard a try. These things work excellent. Once the wireless unit is turned on all you have to do is roll the bike forward and you will get the current pressure reading in the front and rear tire. You set the upper and lower limits of both tires and it gives you and audible signal if you have too much or not enough pressure.

I ended up buying another one for my 2nd bike.

Is this the unit and how much and where did you buy yours?

TireGard 13-315A Motorcycle Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Price: $147.77 & FREE Shipping

by TireGard
3.9 out of 5 stars 43 customer reviews
| 11 answered questions

http://www.amazon.com/TireGard-13-315A-Motorcycle-Pressure-Monitoring/dp/B0068FYAHK

Price: $147.77 & FREE Shipping

Given how critical handling is on this big bike, I treat the bike pretty much as I do an airplane preflight, and include air pressure checks every time I ride.

One Hundred and Forty Seven Bucks to check your tyres come on guys you can not be serious(is it April 1st) when you do your pre ride inspection(TCLOCS) do you not check your tyres then?????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
I must be a dying breed why let something do something that you should want to do, then again I am the only person I know who will not ride with music.

Oh common' - we all know "The difference between men and boys is the price of our toys." Give 'em a brake.

A bit pricey for me -- I'm a bit limited of budget.

Oh common' - we all know "The difference between men and boys is the price of our toys." Give 'em a brake.

A bit pricey for me -- I'm a bit limited of budget.

Good idea but I agree, I think I will just keep using my 12v HD 4x4 portable compressor and check it's gauge reading with my digital one.

It is a fancy bit of kit and Mark must think so because he bought two, now kiwi Jack (my brother from another Mother) one of the most considerate guys to ever live he would not ride with a windshield but he always made sure his fluffy or milky animals had one.

Id love if someone make cheaper versions of the Bluetooth caps that pair with your phone. Have it vibrate the phone and send you a text when a tire hits a low/high cutoff point.

So simple, so elegant, so practical. So non-existant.

Hanso has somthing like that on his ride , saw them at RDU14 , i couldnt help but think the more complicated youmake things the more problems you'll have........

Back