This could end poorly

Wound up spending almost 5 hours on the table in the OR yesterday for what was supposed to be a 45 minute procedure. They had to patch up both sides not just the right one that was known bad. Apparently the right one had ripped years ago and healed back on it's own so all the scar tissue had to be removed before the patch could go in.

Prognosis looks good according to doctors just gotta take it easy.

That's going to be the hard part. Less than a day in and I am so freaking bored that I can't stand it.

Feel your pain took the side of my face down to the bone when i was 17 in a motobike accident. Had to have ten operations to put it right [well all most:evil:] each time was a months r&r first two weeks wasn't allowed out of hospital. Drove me mad :mad: nothing worse than waiting to heal getting healed then starting all over again:banghead: Hope you have a quick recovery:)

Wound up spending almost 5 hours on the table in the OR yesterday for what was supposed to be a 45 minute procedure. They had to patch up both sides not just the right one that was known bad. Apparently the right one had ripped years ago and healed back on it's own so all the scar tissue had to be removed before the patch could go in.

Prognosis looks good according to doctors just gotta take it easy.

That's going to be the hard part. Less than a day in and I am so freaking bored that I can't stand it.

Eat more of them stumble biscuits and take it easy. Them knees are in a lot of strees supporting your arse. Let them heal!!!!

Feel your pain took the side of my face down to the bone when i was 17 in a motobike accident. Had to have ten operations to put it right [well all most:evil:] each time was a months r&r first two weeks wasn't allowed out of hospital. Drove me mad :mad: nothing worse than waiting to heal getting healed then starting all over again:banghead: Hope you have a quick recovery:)

Thanks m8. Good reminder that things could be worse. All I have to worry about is not ripping the mesh patch until it's healed.

Take it easy Billy boy...remember, Patience was a virgin!
:rolleyes::roll:

Trying brudda. If I would have thought of it I would have moved the bike to the shed and put her on the lift before the surgery. There is a lot of things that I could have done in the next month that would not exceed the 20 pound lift-pull-push restrictions.

Samco hoses, check the detent spring, lifter piece, shaft etc.

Pretty bloody poor planning really.

Back