This could end poorly

Can you get any Kentucky bourbons over there?
Too many! Kentucky, Tennesee, Canada, all the big names are available but twice your price I expect So far have been through Makers Mark - a few times, Dickinsons, WT Long Branch, Canadian Collingwood twice and more please!

Next are Buffalo Trace, Four Roses, Old Forester, Dickel and many more!

Last edited:
Never had that one but if you like rum as I do try Zacapa. Its from Guatemala, very good IMO, and readily available for about $30 at Total Wine and Spirits.

Not in NC ! It's total wine and beer here. If ya want liquor here you have to go to a state store.

There was some talk about privatising liquor stores a while back due to the state stores loosing money.

Says a lot about how competent the government is.

Too many! Kentucky, Tennesee, Canada, all the big names are available but twice your price I expect So far have been through Makers Mark - a few times, ****insons, WT Long Branch, Canadian Collingwood twice and more please!

Next are Buffalo Trace, Four Roses, Old Forester, ****el and many more!

Glad to see you are not denied!:D

Bored. Take advantage and read everything you can about MAP based tuning - then explain it all to me using very small words please.

Funny you should say that. I have been trying to wrap my head around that since Robs first post on the subject.

Now I am far from being the dimmest bulb in the chandelier when it comes to mechanical aptitude but I have come to the conclusion that it's Black magic. You either have the gift or you don't.

Back