couldn't help myself......

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
...so ive gone and done it again team!!...my 3rd GT is on its way!
After having had both bloody knees operated on im finding sitting on my Tiger GT Pro is very uncomfortable. Not being able to stretch my legs forward is a pain in the butt!...so i pulled the trigger on a 2021 Phantom Black GT with low km's and the Tiger is looking for a new home.
2063377098.jpg

As you stated this is your 3rd GT Tal. Lucky the Rocket behind your bike is an R or you may have bought that also. We are here to help you with your GT addiction. ;)
Thankyou Mr Mouse...It started away back when i was about 4yrs old..i used to watch my dad on his bike and i said..'One day im gonna do that!"....and here i am...and here's my dad.
320925441_845225493239381_8833496277021681802_n.jpg

I'm feeling a certain synergy with you regarding why you're riding a Rocket 3......health reasons.
Very different health reasons, but that's quite probably the core reason for it.

That said....It's not such a terrible thing........In fact it's almost a great excuse 🤔.....;)....:thumbsup:

Well........ I thought I would mention the above and finish by saying that the new bike looks great.....Enjoy! 🚀

That Matchless is a beauty. 1955 or 56 I would think. I had a thing for them along with BSA as a kid. My Uncle had one along with every other Motorcycle but it was pretty beat up and it was a 56 I believe. He thrashed every motorcycle he had but all were used when he got them. Cool looking bikes.:thumbsup:

That Matchless is a beauty. 1955 or 56 I would think. I had a thing for them along with BSA as a kid. My Uncle had one along with every other Motorcycle but it was pretty beat up and it was a 56 I believe. He thrashed every motorcycle he had but all were used when he got them. Cool looking bikes.:thumbsup:
I was too young obviously to even admire it,,,it would be nice to have it under a blanket in the shed now!

I'm feeling a certain synergy with you regarding why you're riding a Rocket 3......health reasons.
Very different health reasons, but that's quite probably the core reason for it.

That said....It's not such a terrible thing........In fact it's almost a great excuse 🤔.....;)....:thumbsup:

Well........ I thought I would mention the above and finish by saying that the new bike looks great.....Enjoy! 🚀
Thankyou for those kind words..lol..a man feels a bit like a boy in an icecream shop looking around and not being able to actually settle on one flavour cause he knows theyre all gonna be nice in their own way but he always goes back to hokey pokey in the end...lol

I don't think they had been made yet when you were a kid

Back