This could end poorly

BillB

Turbocharged
Ride
2013 R3T, 1960 Franken-Pan
Some of y'all that were in Stearns for RAA East this year might remember me gimping around with a brace on my knee. When we got home my ortho pulled 50mls of fluid out of it and 30 more the next week that had cartilage floating around in it.

Long story short, I just got back from surgery to fix the meniscus in 2 places, grind out a bunch of spurs and arthritis, and clean up the cartilage .

Doc said it went great and should be nearly good as new in a week or so.

The end poorly part? I am gonna be laid up for a few days, bored to death, eating oxycontin like peanuts, and have nothing better to do than hang out and post here.:cautious:
:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Good luck with the recovery @BillB. There seems to be an awful lot of us on here that have dodgy knees of one sort or another. I can only put it down to a mis-spent youth when we were all immortal and completely indestructible ;);):roll:
Ain't that the truth! Under 30 Scott must have hated over 50 Scott. :cautious:

Good luck with the recovery @BillB. There seems to be an awful lot of us on here that have dodgy knees of one sort or another. I can only put it down to a mis-spent youth when we were all immortal and completely indestructible ;);):roll:

Thanks and ain't dat the truth! Motocross, flat track, hill climbing, football, weighing in at 450 pounds at one point....... guess I should be glad it made sixty years.

I'm sure 40 years of kickstarting that antique Harley Panturd didn't do much for it either. :roll:

Last edited:
Back