atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
I knew this day was coming, just didn't expect it would be today. Today I traded my 2005 Rocket III I bought new in 2006 for a 2020 Triumph Bonneville Bobber. My knees and hips were getting too sore to keep the Rocket and so I opted for a baby brother. I don't have any issues with rolling the Bobber around my garage. it came with cruise control and a tail tidy. The indicator lights were replaced by an integrated underseat turn and brake light setup and front indicators were replaced with fork tube indicators that sit on top of the fork seals. Vance and Hines exhaust and it sounds as mean as it looks. Short spin is all it took to convince me to trade, knees and hips said "Thank You."

Attachments

• IMG_1757.JPG
    IMG_1757.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1758.JPG
    IMG_1758.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 48
Nice bike. I traded my 2017 Bobber in this year for a R3R Black.

The Bobber is a nice, relaxing bike to ride but I needed more ground clearance (the Bobber decks out too easily) and more power. There are loads of other bikes with more ground clearance and more power but after one test ride on the R3R, I just had to have that. Every ride is an event on the Rocket!

Well,you needed to do what you had to do :( but I lost 70 lbs and lot of issues that I got after riding a bit but to late to do anything cause I already bought it, and they just creep up as the month went on after the purchase, ok well what ever its awesome runs the same if it's just me or If my 6'7 300lbs disabled 17 year old son wants a ride do not believe there another bike that will not hesitate to go when called

Time keeps going for sure. I told my riding buddies today I need to start acting my age. The nice older lady that rides a Spyder told me that if I can get away with not acting old I should just keep going. I really did get a bit aggravated that nobody was keeping up very well.

Back