The menagerie has grown

The stable has grown again. I am starting to feel like @mexican with all the choices of rides

Left to Right... 2019 Can-Am Ryker Rally Edition, 2018 KTM 1290 Super Duke R(my wife says she wishes I loved here as much as I love the Super Duke), 2019 Triumph 765 Street Triple R, 2011 V-Star Custom and the Kendon Dual Ride up Stand up trailer

20190209_090743.jpg
As much as I miss Wyoming. I can ride all year 80 miles away in Utah...
20171113_132952.jpg

RAA Houston, up and down sea side blvd:)

Naaahhh If there is consensus and interest we will put something together in the Piney Woods of South East Texas and Louisiana.

Plan a ride in the Fort Smith area. It looks very good from the ski. That would be two early spring destinations in our Midwest-South territory.

If you want to do the Galveston, come for the Rally. Not my thing but, we'll take'ya.

I'd love a super***e if it was comfortable, heard mixed reviews?
Haha, spell check has gone off the deep end, I'm not going to fix it, lol.

Naaahhh If there is consensus and interest we will put something together in the Piney Woods of South East Texas and Louisiana.

Plan a ride in the Fort Smith area. It looks very good from the ski. That would be two early spring destinations in our Midwest-South territory.

If you want to do the Galveston, come for the Rally. Not my thing but, we'll take'ya.
I was there a few years ago, met with @R3Tex and Cindy, it was a good rally:)

I'd love a super***e if it was comfortable, heard mixed reviews?
Haha, spell check has gone off the deep end, I'm not going to fix it, lol.

If that is SuperDuke... I am 6'5" 206lbs with a 34" inseam... with the KTM ergo seat which makes it 1" taller between the butt/pegs it is perfect.

I had more knee pain and hip cramping on the R3R, a Yamaha Stryker and my wife's V-Star Custom than I do on the SD R. Of which I have none on the SD R.

Back