The menagerie has grown

WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
The stable has grown again. I am starting to feel like @mexican with all the choices of rides

Left to Right... 2019 Can-Am Ryker Rally Edition, 2018 KTM 1290 Super Duke R(my wife says she wishes I loved here as much as I love the Super Duke), 2019 Triumph 765 Street Triple R, 2011 V-Star Custom and the Kendon Dual Ride up Stand up trailer

20190209_090743.jpg

:coffee:
The stable has grown again. I am starting to feel like @mexican with all the choices of rides

Left to Right... 2019 Can-Am Ryker Rally Edition, 2018 KTM 1290 Super Duke R(my wife says she wishes I loved here as much as I love the Super Duke), 2019 Triumph 765 Street Triple R, 2011 V-Star Custom and the Kendon Dual Ride up Stand up trailer

20190209_090743.jpg

Let put some miles on those things! :coffee: It'll be warmer next week. Let's go

Anthony,
How do you like the Can AM?

The one we bought Theresa is the Rally Edition with the 900cc Rotax. Unfortunately I rode it home yesterday in 35* rain so didn't get to do too much hooning. It will spin the tire and drift. It seems like it will be quite fun.
When we did test rides a few days ago, she rode the 900 and I rode a standard with the 600cc Rotax... screw the 600cc. In my new lean 209lb form, it was screaming getting up to and holding 65-70mph

The rally also has better suspension and multiple ride modes. I'm impressed with the little I've ridden it so far

The one we bought Theresa is the Rally Edition with the 900cc Rotax. Unfortunately I rode it home yesterday in 35* rain so didn't get to do too much hooning. It will spin the tire and drift. It seems like it will be quite fun.
When we did test rides a few days ago, she rode the 900 and I rode a standard with the 600cc Rotax... screw the 600cc. In my new lean 209lb form, it was screaming getting up to and holding 65-70mph

The rally also has better suspension and multiple ride modes. I'm impressed with the little I've ridden it so far
I want a Riker!!!!!

I got to steal one of the Ryker prototypes for a day. That thing was one hell of a toy and I can only imagine how good the production-ready version is!

nice bikes..nice garage..hell, the walls ain't even got any dirt on them..you just move in?..that trailer is pretty cool too..

Thanks!

We moved here at the beginning of December, renting. Apparently my phone camera hides quite a bit of dirt, the walls are nice and white, but there are some smudges that aren't seen in the pic.

Back