The menagerie has grown

The one we bought Theresa is the Rally Edition with the 900cc Rotax. Unfortunately I rode it home yesterday in 35* rain so didn't get to do too much hooning. It will spin the tire and drift. It seems like it will be quite fun.
When we did test rides a few days ago, she rode the 900 and I rode a standard with the 600cc Rotax... screw the 600cc. In my new lean 209lb form, it was screaming getting up to and holding 65-70mph

The rally also has better suspension and multiple ride modes. I'm impressed with the little I've ridden it so far

My wife has a Can-Am. Be very careful transitioning between your 2 wheel and 3 wheel scooters. The lack of a front brake lever and no counter steering left me with a vinyl enema when someone pulled out in front of me. Instincts and muscle memory are not always your friend.

My wife has a Can-Am. Be very careful transitioning between your 2 wheel and 3 wheel scooters. The lack of a front brake lever and no counter steering left me with a vinyl enema when someone pulled out in front of me. Instincts and muscle memory are not always your friend.

Haha yeah, when we did the test ride, the wife was behind me and almost rear ended me because she grabbed for the missing front brake lever.
For me it was more like the old farm 4 wheeler we had when I was younger, linked brakes with no handlebar brake lever, so only took 100-200 feet to get re-acclimated.

Last edited:
Anthony, how go you like that trailer? will it haul a Rocket?

Beside the motorcycles themselves, the best toys I have bought are the Kendon Trailer and the Abba bike lift(sport bikes only)

The trailer is awesome, max load is 2000 lbs, so putting a Rocket on it is no problem. I had mine R3R on it a few times, once for 3+ hours, and there were no issues. It rolls behind the vehicle so easily it is like it is not even there. From Miami to Houston I had the Super Duke and the V-Star on it, which combined are about the weight of 1.5 Rockets and no issues there either.

I have this one and added a center chock also. They say it self levels with only one bike on. But for only a couple hundred bucks more, I don't have to stress about an uneven load on one side.

Dual Ride-Up SRL Folding Motorcycle Trailer - Kendon USA

Beside the motorcycles themselves, the best toys I have bought are the Kendon Trailer and the Abba bike lift(sport bikes only)

The trailer is awesome, max load is 2000 lbs, so putting a Rocket on it is no problem. I had mine R3R on it a few times, once for 3+ hours, and there were no issues. It rolls behind the vehicle so easily it is like it is not even there. From Miami to Houston I had the Super Duke and the V-Star on it, which combined are about the weight of 1.5 Rockets and no issues there either.

I have this one and added a center chock also. They say it self levels with only one bike on. But for only a couple hundred bucks more, I don't have to stress about an uneven load on one side.

Dual Ride-Up SRL Folding Motorcycle Trailer - Kendon USA

Thanks skinny feller ;)
Proud of what yuv done with the weight :thumbsup:

Haha yeah, when we did the test ride, the wife was behind me and almost rear ended me because she grabbed for the missing front brake lever.
For me it was more like the old farm 4 wheeler we had when I was younger, linked brakes with no handlebar brake lever, so only took 100-200 feet to get rear acclimated.

Bad design IMHO that no front brake lever.
Tis a 3 wheel motorcycle, no?
Controls should be consistent!

Back