@canecorso can build your existing seat up real nice! :thumbsup:
... having someone to add some good foam or gel padding to the existing seat is what I'm looking to have done vs purchasing a new more expensive custom made seat. @canecorso might could do it but him being in Canada would be a huge shipping expense back and forth (not that my having it done here would be free shipping either)! What would be nice would be if some professional company with great engineers and superior components would make an 'injectable foam and/or gel' product that would conform to the existing contours of the seat while adding thickness and then cure and set up after several hours. That process would allow for increased seat thickness by simply sticking a syringe type needle injector into a tiny spot on your current saddle and massaging the product to conform precisely to the seat's contours and surface area. The product would basically fill up all available free space within the seat (between the cover and existing padding be it foam, gel, rubber or whatever?

... thanks all for commenting and recommending, my problem with the seat not being high enough is that my legs are too long for the seat height to the pegs and therefore makes my thighs and knees hurt even after a short 50 mile ride. I will be adding highway pegs in order to stretch my legs out and get some relief but I definitely need my seat to be higher for sure. Corbin seats are nice (once you break them in to your rear end configuration) but I'm looking to spend no more than $300.00 so that pretty much eliminates Corbin for now.

Send a PM to @canecorso

... thanks all for commenting and recommending, my problem with the seat not being high enough is that my legs are too long for the seat height to the pegs and therefore makes my thighs and knees hurt even after a short 50 mile ride. I will be adding highway pegs in order to stretch my legs out and get some relief but I definitely need my seat to be higher for sure. Corbin seats are nice (once you break them in to your rear end configuration) but I'm looking to spend no more than $300.00 so that pretty much eliminates Corbin for now.

Russell Cycle Products will build a "Day-Long"(R) saddle as tall as you want. Mine is 3" to 4" taller than stock. That in combination with forward conrols is the answer for me, 6'2" with long legs. Problem is that the saddle costs more than $300. Before the Russell I wrapped the front half of a Tiger 1050 seat foam in a black garbage bag and bungeed it on top of the stock seat. It fit nicely, gave 2" to 3" height increase, was fairly comfortable, relatively inconspicuous, and cost less than $1. IMG_3314 10%.jpg

Russell Cycle Products will build a "Day-Long"(R) saddle as tall as you want. Mine is 3" to 4" taller than stock. That in combination with forward conrols is the answer for me, 6'2" with long legs. Problem is that the saddle costs more than $300. IMG_3314 10%.jpg

This has been my experience too. Russell will get it right if you have them do the seat build specifically for you. They ask you for fairly detailed measurements and pictures of you on the bike with the seat pan that you want them to rebuild. You send in the seat pan, and when it comes back, you should have just what you want. At least that's always been the case for me. They cost more, but they're worth it because it is generally "one and done."

A less expensive option is to go to just about any local automotive or marine upholstery shop. They should be able to build up the foam with something in the firmness range that you want, and then they should be able to recover the seat. Marine grade vinyl is a good choice if the bike is in the rain much. I prefer leather just because of the feel of it on my pants. It's weird how I can feel the seating surface even through Vanson pants... but I can.

Sargent used to do this custom refoaming too, but I don't know if they still do. Bill, the guy who used to be in charge of their custom seat building, was a casualty of the last recession, and I don't know if he's ever really been replaced.

I'm looking at seat options. The stock saddle on my '18 R3R is much too low for for me. I'm 6'6" and have had to get custom seats made for all my current bikes. Renazco Racing makes a great seat, but on the Rocket, I'm thinking either the Russell day long or Corbin dual tour. I want something that will be comfortable for the wife and I to go on long rides. I'm going to add the Triumph sissy bar as well. Thoughts?

Back