kev

Phantom
Ride
MY2014 R3 Roadster
I need to lower the ride height on my r3, just a bit too short in the legs to be comfortable when stopped can anyone suggest a suitable alternative to the oem

I need to lower the ride height on my r3, just a bit too short in the legs to be comfortable when stopped can anyone suggest a suitable alternative to the oem

The Corbin seat for R3 drops you down an inch or so and back an inch

I just got the Corbin Seat. It is quite different from the Triumph Touring seat. This is more firmer, more space, lowers by an inch or more. I love it for the comfort.

I just got the Corbin Seat. It is quite different from the Triumph Touring seat. This is more firmer, more space, lowers by an inch or more. I love it for the comfort.
how do you fasten that seat to the frame??

thanks mate what is the part number for that Corbin seat? my OEM has a centre catch underneath that locks from the right hand sidecover is this one adaptable? my R3 is MY2014
Hi Kev,
I have the Corbin Young Gun on mine and i love it.
DSCN7461.JPG

I Also have this one that is comfortable and low but i like my corbin too much - I will sell this seat.
IMG_6626.JPG

With Pillion
IMG_6628.JPG

Hi Kev,
I have the Corbin Young Gun on mine and i love it.
DSCN7461.JPG

I Also have this one that is comfortable and low but i like my corbin too much - I will sell this seat.
IMG_6626.JPG

With Pillion
IMG_6628.JPG
and a jardine exhaust..:thumbsup:

Back