Taking Zeus to the Vet in the AM

Sh!t hot news mate .... Manson is off for his first vet visit tomorrow .. get him chipped and weigh him for a quote on the 'cruellest cut of all'

Coming into this a bit late, but I have been watching. I've had my own issue with my 4 legged family member to deal with, which I'm glad to say has had a very happy outcome the day before yesterday, and didn't want to divert attention from your situation. Anyway, it's really good to see how this has panned out. It never surprises me but always warms my heart to see what an important part of our lives these wonderful creatures are. Your dogs are lucky to have you - just as you are fortunate to have them.

Anyway, here's a pic of my Tyson (11yo Staffy) just after he got home after being missing for the best part of a week. Clearly he was traumatised by the experience but seemed quite well and unhurt. His little mate wouldn't leave his side, I guess worried he'd disappear again. Back to normal now, thankfully.

IMG_1263.JPG

We knew you'd get him back mate ... was wonderful news none the less.... :mad: Bad Tyson , bad bad Tyson !!!! .. he does look a little remorseful for all the anguish he put you through .. don't you think he looks remorseful... hahaha

Well since were showing our little munchkins...Our lab passed a few years ago and we now are left with my wife's old cat she adopted. She was a stray when my wife found her eating my labs food out of her bowl at night. My wife spent many a night sitting outside trying to get the cat to accept her. Now many years later the cat will not leave my wife's side. She follows her like a dog. You can call the cat and she comes to you like a dog would.

Last year the cat blew-out a disk. Had to have her back operated on and she now has a metal plate securing her disks. (I kid you not!)
I'm pretty sure I would be put "down" before this little 9 lb cat would!

Attachments

• cat1.jpg
    cat1.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 4
Sh!t hot news mate .... Manson is off for his first vet visit tomorrow .. get him chipped and weigh him for a quote on the 'cruellest cut of all'

OUCH!!!!!!:eek:

Can, glad to see Tyson is doing well!.

DJ, I never saw that done before. That takes a special breed of animal lover. Guess we all have soft spots for our furry friends. Most times they are better then humans.

Back