You guys are great.. Thank you for the replies. Evilmitch and Tomcat, if you don't mind guys could you let me know what you would like for them.. If they are in good nick I would feel bad destroying them.. :( Rocketandrollit.. If you don't mind doing that for me then that would be awesome. I'm at Cartwirght Sydney NSW Australia, postcode 2168.. Thanks again guys.. :D

Benny i just rang local Triumph Dealer , a new set of header pipes cost .. wait for it $1,700 AUD .. yeh i know :rolleyes: how does $250 o.n.o sound , you pay for postage. May be cheaper for you to grab the freebe's from the States, anyway let me know ok mate.

Best I can tell, it seems it would cost about $75 (USD) to ship to Australia.
I am happy to donate them to whomever can use them as they were given to me by another generous captain.
I have given the heat shields away previously, so I don't have those to offer.

G'day Rocket..

That sounds good to me.. If you can could you PM your bank details or paypal details and I'll transfer some cash to you.. I really appreciate it very much mate.. Thanks again..:D

Thanks for getting back to me Tomcat.. If it falls through with Rocketit ill be sure to send you a message.. Really appreciate it mate.. Wow..! $1700 aye..! they really now how to make a sale.. haha.. :D

And sorry Canberra for the delay, a friend and i are experimenting with the flanges to see if they weld well. He was worried that the cast would not weld to well but thankfully it does. He wanted to use the Jardine flanges but the I.D is smaller then that of the stock headers. If the headers that he makes turns out well we would like a spare set just incase.. Its all work in progress... Gotta love the Rocket.. :D I forgot to include you Seeya..! :rolleyes:

Thanks again anyway Evil.. I can understand exactly what you mean.. It's always good to have your stock jazz just incase.. ;)

No worries, like i said just let me know mate. Could have told you the flanges weld ok, mate cut up my old stock headers to make his 3 ino 1 system. Good luck with the project.

Back