bennyp38

.060 Over
G'day guys.. Just wondering if anyone has any stock headers available in oz.. I'm looking for damaged ones mainly but any will do.. Thanks for any help guys.. :D

I've got a set in the US you can have for free (+postage)
If you'd like, I can see how cheaply I could ship them.

You guys are great.. Thank you for the replies. Evilmitch and Tomcat, if you don't mind guys could you let me know what you would like for them.. If they are in good nick I would feel bad destroying them.. :( Rocketandrollit.. If you don't mind doing that for me then that would be awesome. I'm at Cartwirght Sydney NSW Australia, postcode 2168.. Thanks again guys.. :D

You guys are great.. Thank you for the replies. Evilmitch and Tomcat, if you don't mind guys could you let me know what you would like for them.. If they are in good nick I would feel bad destroying them.. :( Rocketandrollit.. If you don't mind doing that for me then that would be awesome. I'm at Cartwirght Sydney NSW Australia, postcode 2168.. Thanks again guys.. :D

I would prefer to hang on to them as im keeping all my stock stuff but if it was going to get a member out of a jam i would part with them . See how u go with the other members headers first and if ya still have no joy give me a yell to work something out

G'day guys.. Just wondering if anyone has any stock headers available in oz.. I'm looking for damaged ones mainly but any will do.. Thanks for any help guys.. :D

Benny are you just after the header pipe or do you need heat shields as well ? PS i don't need to know what you're doing with'em mate :D Mitch somehow i've ended up with 3 sets .. i think , that's why im keen to get rid of a set.

Benny are you just after the header pipe or do you need heat shields as well ? PS i don't need to know what you're doing with'em mate :D Mitch somehow i've ended up with 3 sets .. i think , that's why im keen to get rid of a set.

I think TC is ya man then Benny ;)

Back