Ramair out of stock everywhere? NOT

Ok I got an email back from Ramair and the filters are not discontinued. In fact I was offered a bulk purchase at a discount. Before I get too far ahead here. How many Captains would be interested in getting one? The more I can order the better the discount. If you know someone who hasn't done the upgrade yet please pass this along. Also they make great gifts for weddings, anniversaries, graduations, ect.
UNITED STATES ONLY PLEASE.

Ok after a bit of confusion with Ramair Blake with Ramair and I have struck an arrangement. The filters are OUT OF STOCK temporarily but he will be getting back to me when they will be back in stock. So for all in this group (or not in this group) he is offering a 10% discount use the ingenious code 10off when putting in your orders. Blake actually didn't know they were out of stock till a tried to buy 10 kits.

Now to get them to restock the oil and filter cleaner , that has been unavailable for a long time
I'll mention it to them. Seems the Covid has them chasing their tails trying to get caught up with product. Maybe I can get them to offer a discount on that as well?

Ramair is still for sale on fleabay for $137 with free shipping.

RAMAIR Air Box Elimination Performance Air Filter Kit for Triumph Rocket III 3
NOPE! Not at the moment as previous thread posts explain. Out of Stock.
RamAir is making more and will either re-stock that existing eBay listing or you can buy direct from them and use the 10off discount that RamAir provided to @CrzystghndKC for all of us to use.

Ramair should have some in stock by Friday or early next week. If you cannot put the kit in your cart they are still out. Don't forget 10off discount code.

Here is the manufacturer's link to get the 10% discount when they are available again shortly.

Last edited:
You should follow your motto 'Laugh with many but don't trust any'. ;)
This is probably a scam site that are similar to many others listing items from many sources with 50% or more off normal retail with Free shipping for orders over $50 or similar.

Go ahead, but do not expect to receive item or your money back and possibly the sale of your payment details to another scammer.

Last edited:
Back