States HansO has visited, (so far.)

There gone. The only tune on the Rocket is Wayne Tripps playing "The sweet sounds of a 2300." That pic was my old steed, Six Shooter, AKA Valkyrie. Thus the license plate. Wi. DMV gave me rough time in getting those Plates. I had to convince the Madison liberal it was not gun related and only had to do with the 6 cylinder motor. After many e mails back and forth, he relented and I had my gun/motor:rolleyes: plates. PS (MY first gun was a Ruger Security Six.,)shooter. WINNER:x3::x3::x3:

Sneaky and slippery you be, Amigo!
I likey that!!!

I would also like to add my sincere thanks to Lupe and family for making me more than welcome, feeding me more and better than I could have imagined, and being all round great people, when I stayed there for a few days before RAAX. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
No, thank you Ian for letting us enjoy your company for a few days, it was great to have you here, i think we broke a record, we had 2 Aussies in less than a month!, i don't think anybody can top that one!!
like i said before, there is not one member of this forum that i wouldn't invite for a plate of beans, mi casa es su casa:)

and don't forget the Cactus, also you tell the "little Angle I am going to make some of those Fish Taco's for my wife when I get home, she will love them

From the sounds of it our American Mates have set the bar pretty high in Hospitality for our Hanso ,If any of them venture down under sometime we will have to show them the same Hospitality if the coincide it with a RDU event it would be easier to arrange a Tour of a few States and accommodation in a few Aussie Homes.:thumbsup:

From the sounds of it our American Mates have set the bar pretty high in Hospitality for our Hanso ,If any of them venture down under sometime we will have to show them the same Hospitality if the coincide it with a RDU event it would be easier to arrange a Tour of a few States and accommodation in a few Aussie Homes.:thumbsup:
We don't have quite as many states to tour in AUS as they do in USA. ;)

It's pretty easy to host a guy that takes care of himself and is fun to be around. All we did was provide a few things that were too large to take on the plane with him (bed, bike, roof, etc) It's been a pleasure so far. This weekend he will wind up his trip at my house and we will send him on his way back home with a few happy (hopefully) memories and some mementos of his journey

o_O
Very high indeed .... VERY HIGH
It's pretty easy to host a guy that takes care of himself and is fun to be around. All we did was provide a few things that were too large to take on the plane with him (bed, bike, roof, etc) It's been a pleasure so far. This weekend he will wind up his trip at my house and we will send him on his way back home with a few happy (hopefully) memories and some mementos of his journey
MOST DEFINITLY BE TAKING HOME VERY FOND MEMORIES but I will be leaving behind Some dam Great Mates and that will be the only sad part of this trip .... Unless any of you guys come on over that itty bitty bit of water that separates us:rolleyes: again I had to say good bye to an absolutely wonderful Lady, Darlene who is Noltons mum treated be like royalty

Not quite sure who "The Brotherhood" is. You know who you are and we saw what you did. And to the many others who gave Hans a take of gas, a meal, slipped him a Benjamin or just was there to exchange stories, MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU!!! This is the best bunch of Motorcycle Enthusiast in the world. I am so glad I bought a Rocket and found y'all. HansO...Enjoy the rest of your time. Nolton and Morris have some fun stuff coming up!!!

Not quite sure who "The Brotherhood" is. You know who you are and we saw what you did. And to the many others who gave Hans a take of gas, a meal, slipped him a Benjamin or just was there to exchange stories, MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU!!! This is the best bunch of Motorcycle Enthusiast in the world. I am so glad I bought a Rocket and found y'all. HansO...Enjoy the rest of your time. Nolton and Morris have some fun stuff coming up!!!
You hit the nail on the head there Mike and yes I am worried about the upcoming days he he

Back