States HansO has visited, (so far.)

ski

Hog Smogger
Ride
'14 Rocket III Touring
http://www.visitedstatesmap.com/image/AZARNMOKTNTXUTxlg.jpg .c
Just click on the link to up date future states.

picb.jpg

Last edited:
He's doing better than some of us that lives here traveling thru different states

Too bad he missed Northern Michigan. The Sleeping Bear dunes are a site along with Mackinac Island and Copper Harbor in the UP.

M22 is a nice ride.

It is a shame we do not have the roads North Carolina has. I absolutely love the area around Maggie Valley. I could definitely live there if I won the lottery.

I can add Arizona, And Utah to the mix
IMG_0036.jpg

I wonder how many miles he will get by the time his five weeks are up. Ya gotta give big credit to ole Hans... His schedule has been mighty full so far and he has almost two weeks to go. You da man HansO

I'm really amazed at how well he is doing....

I was only gone a week, and I've taken two naps already today :sleep:

That map can't be right. There is states missing unless he flew over them some how. lol

EDIT: The map has since been corrected

Last edited:
Hey thanks for doing this Mike, as far as I know at this stage there is only one definite and one maybe state to come, Lupe is talking about taking me up to Kansas but that will depend on the weather and after I leave Lupe I will be going to Louisiana for my Nolton leg of my journey which sounds like it should be fun thankfully I will have a day or two rest this coming week, we have put in some big mileage days thru some of the most breath taking country one could ever wish to see and in the company of some of the most stand up guys and thier better half's, the hardest part is saying goodbye to each of my riding companions some that have themselves come a long way from thier homes just to spend a night and a day's riding it was great to meet Herman @TURBO200R4, I realy appreciate you coming all that way for just a short visit also a big thanks to David @breeze for coming down to meet me and share his local knowledge not to mention his sense of humour had us chuckling more than once, then there is Steve @1olbull and his brother Dan who after taking Sam (Steve's bro in law) home came and also joined us then of course the whole reason Lipe and I came all the way over none other other than Jim @RKTNMYPKT who is just as funny in real life as he is on the Forum .. A great guy!!! All the sights and the Grand Canyon were just a bonus

Back