States HansO has visited, (so far.)

My old Iron Horse "Six Shooter" tied up in front of the Long Branch.
longbranch 005.jpg
Dammit! I should known all those idiots that kept asking if it was a 6 cylinder were right :eek::eek::eek:

It would take a lifetime to see this country as it needs to be seen, you have done VERY well for a limited stay. The Northern tier states are something to behold as well. Take the memories and gifts home, regale the folks in Oz with a slide show. Thanks for leaving it like you found it M8. God Bless and safe travel home.

If we never cross paths again, I'll see you on another shore and we can ride stolen horses.

Last edited:
Oh and a didn't mention my little Mate Lupe whose is a mighty big Man in a small body, we have been having a blast as not only am I seeing things I have not before but so is Lupe and he is having a great time, we went and saw his mate down in Prescott this morning then came back up thru Jerome and Sedona again to connect to I 40 again.
It is a same we ran out of time on Friday and were not able to do the Jerome to Prescott leg as it is ultra twisty and I managed to give the Harley a bit more ground clearance under boards after road grinder was finished with them it handles amazingly well and I had a blast with Lupe never to far behind also enjoying himself
Hans, thanks for your kind comment toward me and my family, everybody was sad to see you go, :(the "little Angel" with HORNS,:D says be good,
just wishing i could have done more for you,,, ALMOST FORGOT!!, you did meet 2 unpleasent Americans, rmemeber the cashier at the gas station in New Mexico? also the hotel attendant in Arizona?:D, other than that everybody was normal, Lore says and Kevin say thank you for washing their bikes, enjoy the rest of your trip my friend and we shall meet face to face again:)

I would also like to add my sincere thanks to Lupe and family for making me more than welcome, feeding me more and better than I could have imagined, and being all round great people, when I stayed there for a few days before RAAX. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would also like to add my sincere thanks to Lupe and family for making me more than welcome, feeding me more and better than I could have imagined, and being all round great people, when I stayed there for a few days before RAAX. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lupe be THE man!
Twas good to meet you in person, Piano Man!

Duk,
Do you have those ugly cancer looking growths on the bars like @ski? :eek:
Get help immediately, Mike!!! :p
There gone. The only tune on the Rocket is Wayne Tripps playing "The sweet sounds of a 2300." That pic was my old steed, Six Shooter, AKA Valkyrie. Thus the license plate. Wi. DMV gave me rough time in getting those Plates. I had to convince the Madison liberal it was not gun related and only had to do with the 6 cylinder motor. After many e mails back and forth, he relented and I had my gun/motor:rolleyes: plates. PS (MY first gun was a Ruger Security Six.,)shooter. WINNER:x3::x3::x3:

Back