States HansO has visited, (so far.)

As Hans' trip comes to a close there are a few "Thank's" to be said. Whether you provided a meal, shared a room, shared your home, paid for a tank of gas, donated cash, or just shared a few miles with Hans during his trip, you have our sincere thanks. Some of the overwhelming generosity of this group was apparent and some more subtle. To those of you involved in this effort know that each and every contribution was duly noted and appreciated. If your donation or assistance was made publicly I'm sure that you were thanked appropriately as Hans is a standup guy. If your donation or assistance was made privately then please take this as his official acknowledgement of your generosity and our appreciation. This effort has far exceeded our expectations and I'm sure that there will be others in the future. To those unable to participate know that there will be other opportunities and that the experience is deeply rewarding. Once again...Thanks to all..it was sincerely appreciated.

The Brotherhood

Watch out Hans, i know you like aligator for lunch but in NE tgey serve them live!!!!

Don't worry Hans...NOLA (like everything else) ain't exactly like you see on TV...
it can be MUCH worse!! :D:D:D:D:D

ONLY after dark...;)

New Orleans after dark, Bourbon street, St. Charles, heck, the whole French Quarter, will blow your mind.
Hey Nolton, ya gotta take him by Pat O'briens an let him see the fire fountain and have a hurricane....
Hans, get fresh batteries and a new SD card, you'll need em bro...:sneaky:

Back