States HansO has visited, (so far.)

Oh and a didn't mention my little Mate Lupe whose is a mighty big Man in a small body, we have been having a blast as not only am I seeing things I have not before but so is Lupe and he is having a great time, we went and saw his mate down in Prescott this morning then came back up thru Jerome and Sedona again to connect to I 40 again.
It is a same we ran out of time on Friday and were not able to do the Jerome to Prescott leg as it is ultra twisty and I managed to give the Harley a bit more ground clearance under boards after road grinder was finished with them it handles amazingly well and I had a blast with Lupe never to far behind also enjoying himself

If Lupe does take you to Kansas, Hans, you can go to Dodge City, from the TV show Gunsmoke. If you close your eyes while having a beer at the Long Branch Saloon..you can hear Festus calling out "Mr. Dillon, Mr Dillon." Maybe steal a kiss from Miss Kitty. You might even have have a gunfight on Front Street. Just make sure your a dead eye and don't wind up on Boot Hill. My old Iron Horse "Six Shooter" tied up in front of the Long Branch.
longbranch 005.jpg

@HansO i think you need to let us know if the map is right or if it needs to be updated
hope u r still enjoying yourself
dont let nolton ride u into any gator pits down there :D

As has been the Case with Every Goodbye when I have moved on to the next stage knowing that I may never see these great people again I had to fight back the emotions and bid Lupe farewell yesterday morning, he has treated me like a part of his family and I am forever grateful to him, Lorie and his Sisters and All the Kids for making my stay with them so enjoyable, they are a great bunch, I am currently staying with Nolton's Mum who is an absolute Hoot she is such lovely lady and has gone out of her way to make me comfortable not to mention showing me around Dallas.
I tell you now that while we back in Aussie normally only see on the news the bad and ugly side of things here, I can honestly say that every American I have met has been friendly and more!!!! I have not been disappointed as I see the same problem here as we have back in Auss and it just the way things are in these modern time.What I have seen and we Aussies could take a lesson from is their National Pride , every where I go I see the American flag being proudly Flown :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I better run as we are going tp see where JFK was shot today and also some other sights

@HansO i think you need to let us know if the map is right or if it needs to be updated
hope u r still enjoying yourself
dont let nolton ride u into any gator pits down there :D
didn't get to go to Kansas so that is one state I will miss out on but will still be going into Louisiana (and New Orleans) on Monday and stay with Nolton tiil it is time to head back to my starting point at Morris and Cindy's house in Houston, the only state to be added will be Lousiana

Back