Something had to give

On a lighter note - how's your bike going?
Been down this road myself on other forums and in the end i dreaded logging on:(...Mate you must of put out every variant of tune so your right in asking for others to spread the love and take the pressure off a little....Have you bought a comfort seat for the explorer yet?:laugh: Ive not long bought a 2013 TEX and cant ride more than 2 hours on the OEM saddle, my hunt is on for comfort hardware:D
I actually love the TEX and yes I do miss the Rocket at times but I can’t afford both, the TEX is more versatile and like the Rocket had a Sh1tty seat but whereas I bought the Corbin for the Rocket($1,200.oo here in Aus, but it was heated)and loved it I went a different route and went to a custom seat guy only 2 hours away, arriving in discomfort and in a Day turnaround went home that afternoon grinning from ear to ear ... much better, wider under hips cradles your arse and firm but not hard :thumbsup: after and before pictures below
FE354481-5811-40A6-9BC5-1F310C08C697.jpeg
30DA6A9D-0BA4-4800-B0A6-2DF21CD7B4A9.jpeg

Last edited:
Youve done an amazing job over the few years ive know you mate, is there anyway to set a database up with the tunes you have saved so people can access them at their own leisure, im happy to help set somthing up if it takes the stress off you.
Will chat to you about that at RDU

We are often reminded, and often need to be, because we often forget, "Timing is everything in life."

I'm bummed that my timing was a year off missing @HansO visit to the US.

I'm happy that I have been around enough to enjoy his company vicariously.

I've had three of his maps on my bike, and I'm a happy camper.

I've shared those maps with others, who are also happy campers.

I go through the list of posts from time to time, and see, that, yep, "Timing is everything in life." and folks come and go.

We should admire lives lived well, and by all accounts, @HansO has done us proud.

I agree, let the map business go - you've done your part. Stay here for the camaraderie - you have many friends here -- no need to run away.

I keep telling people, young and old, we are about the people here, and Rockets are the icing on the cake, and some folks take the icing off the cake -- just how it is.

We like them just the same.

Kind regards,

I have 5 of HansO tunes if you want to email me some more tunes. I will try to keep up a database

My timing sucks! I JUST got a set of TORS and am going to either get Ramair or K&Ns any day now. But this is probably THE most used combo so I'm sure someone will pass it along! I agree maybe all those who have gotten tunes from HansO can share the wealth and if we setup a thread or database with whatever setup it was put together for we'd have one he'll of a list! !!

HansO,
Although I may have missed out, I want to thank you for everything you've done for this community from the bottom of my heart

THANKS !!!

@HansO I was lucky enough to get a tune off Hanso for Thunderpipes and Ramair.

But alas I have not installed it yet was lucky enough to have @sleeves come over one night when he was in Christchurch for work and put one that he had for the classic on my Bike.

Will look at installing over winter.

Thanks for all you do and have done and the help you have given me personally. A break is well deserved. It's good to see you on here. I like when you post your trips.

What? You would still have a couple of hours free each day. Bloody selfish of you to want to sleep when you could be sending maps!

I have had two maps from you in the past. Thanks for your efforts. Others will be happy to share the load.

Back