TORS and RAM AIR filter tune?

S Man

.020 Over
Ride
2013 Rocket III Roadster
First of all sorry if this is a repeat but I’m not very knowledgeable on tunes at all and suck at the internet in general. I have a 2013 R3R that I purchased used with TORS already on it and it only had 954 miles when I bought it so I’m thinking it already had the right tune for the TORS, but now I want to put the RAM AIR triple filter on and it says no modification is needed to anything to do that. It does say however that I may want a tune for it now? My biggest concern is to keep good gas mileage as I mainly just easy cruise it loaded down with my GF and luggage and dont Hot Dog it .

Where and who do I go to to have a tune put on it? The dealership is closed today and I’m trying to get a little help with this info but the folks on FB have been conflicting on the info and they expect me to know and understand all about the tune ECU DYNOs and power commanders but I’m not familiar with all these gadgets and dont want to make it super turbo charged with 6 MPG just so I can race everyone around me. Can someone please help me out with a good recommendation on where to go or who to talk to about it prior to installing the air filter Please? I’m located near Raleigh and Fayetteville, NC as well. Thanks folks!

Attachments

• EED3FFB2-51C9-4A40-BD70-0C6F33D46376.jpeg
    EED3FFB2-51C9-4A40-BD70-0C6F33D46376.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 5
Just to let you know that unless you remove the cat and fit a full flow cross over pipe it won't realize a lot more power.

If you don't know how to use tune ECU and download a matching tune from our resources center here then you will need a tuner to look at the AFR for you after you fit the air filter.

I would just call a couple of your local tuners and ask them if they have had experience tuning a Rocket, find one that has and take it to him to check and if necessary tweak your tune or install one from our resources section here and check/tweak the AFR.

Just to let you know that unless you remove the cat and fit a full flow cross over pipe it won't realize a lot more power.

If you don't know how to use tune ECU and download a matching tune from our resources center here then you will need a tuner to look at the AFR for you after you fit the air filter.

I would just call a couple of your local tuners and ask them if they have had experience tuning a Rocket, find one that has and take it to him to check and if necessary tweak your tune or install one from our resources section here and check/tweak the AFR.

Thanks

Back