Something had to give

HansO,

As a new member and one of the 42 I can say I certainly understand. Actually sorry to have added to the load, had no idea.
I think the idea of a database by members is a great idea for all.
Just purchased a wideband O2 with data logger and hope to create a new post with any interesting data I discover that may help others here.

Rick

Hanso
You have helped me withTunes in the past which I really appreciate. I believe you have worldwide respect from all who have visited this website. Not just for your tunes but your expertise that you have shared on other subjects also.
When you do find the time please continue to share your knowledge and experiences that you encounter through life. With all due respect two thumbs up to you man. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dave J

Hanso
You have helped me withTunes in the past which I really appreciate. I believe you have worldwide respect from all who have visited this website. Not just for your tunes but your expertise that you have shared on other subjects also.
When you do find the time please continue to share your knowledge and experiences that you encounter through life. With all due respect two thumbs up to you man. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dave J

+1 on all the above, Hanso went out of his way to match a tune to my Rocket last year when I was having popping issues on the overrun, like most newbies to the forum this was probably the first thing I came here for and the man came up with a solution and asks for nothing in return which is not something we experience much these days.

Think a database for all available maps and what set up they’re suitable for is a great idea, so once again a big thanyou your help and advice is much appreciated.

Last edited:
HansO,

As a new member and one of the 42 I can say I certainly understand. Actually sorry to have added to the load, had no idea.
I think the idea of a database by members is a great idea for all.
Just purchased a wideband O2 with data logger and hope to create a new post with any interesting data I discover that may help others here.

Rick

I want to piggy back on this because I’m another of the 42!
Hans0...you’re a legend!...I saw references to you on Facebook and other forums. I have actually from time to time thought about how you cope with all these demands. Although far from your mind , there seems a business opportunity here. Taking products like PCV for example and providing a “bespoke” map service...not all of us have Dyno access. Clearly there is a demand...

Cheers Hans0...you have your priorities right and we appreciate you.

NOW...DONT FORGET TO SEND MY BLODDY MAP!

had a great time riding around Flagstaff Arizona with you and the others.
think of it as a relay race u did a great job and it is time to pass the stick on to another runner. as for myself i would rather see u posting here than sending maps. i guess i am just selfish and have missed your posts.
i know that you have made my life better and i bet many more can say the same. have a good life:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hanso:thumbsup:

Thanks Hanso, I personally appreciate the the tunes and advice you have shared with me. I know the masses here on the forum are thankful too. Take care of business at home and work. We can all share the benefits of what you and others have so graciously passed on to us all and relieve you from the pressure cooker. Love the new seat...it looks like it will baby your tush on those extended rides for sure! ;)

Yes sir. Recently purchased a 2007 Standard. I am at RAA now with the group. Having a blast. Cya my friend
Shame I did not get a chance to catch up with you and some other that have become my friends thru this awesome forum back in 2015 when I was over there

Back