Something had to give

Whilst I appreciate all the pats on the back and recommendations something has got to give.
Sorry guys but it is getting out of control I currently have 42 yes 42 requests pending, I have given out hundreds of various versions of different tunes for different models and it is time for a bit of sharing from those that have received them.
Sorry if sounds like I am coming on a bit hard but I in recent times I have taken on extra work to try a clear some debts so if heaven forbid something happen to me Ann is not stuck with a **** load of bills, so hence I have had very little internet time and every time I have logged on lately the pm list is growing, I will try over the next couple of weeks to clear the back log but if someone sees a request for a tune please do not refer them to me not for a while anyway, every time I send a tune I generally asses the needs of the person requesting sometimes this is simple as they have given me All the info about their bike ie model year exhaust, air cleaner etc, others I have to exchange several conversations to find the info then this takes time I don't have these days, so Please Understand if I am not responding as quickly as I used to and any new requests as of now will be put on the back burner indefinitely till I get time to respond as I would like to actually be enjoying this Awesome forum rather than cringe at the list when I do come on here.
I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND
Cheers
Hans
I'm sure anybody would pay say $20 to $50 for a good matching map... You need to charge for your time and make $ while helping.

I'm sure anybody would pay say $20 to $50 for a good matching map... You need to charge for your time and make $ while helping.
Your new John,we share information and knowledge on this site freely, the members chipped in and brought @HansO to the US to ride in a RAA,because he helped so many members freely, I’ll talk with @Joesmoe tomorrow,if we have the ability to just flat out upload maps,whether from tune ECU, or Hanso,I’ll start the thread happily.
If your concerned about money,PayPal some coin to @HansO ,and he’ll buy some pies

Your new John,we share information and knowledge on this site freely, the members chipped in and brought @HansO to the US to ride in a RAA,because he helped so many members freely, I’ll talk with @Joesmoe tomorrow,if we have the ability to just flat out upload maps,whether from tune ECU, or Hanso,I’ll start the thread happily.
If your concerned about money,PayPal some coin to @HansO ,and he’ll buy some pies
Fair enough

Great to hear this !

Back