Something had to give

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Whilst I appreciate all the pats on the back and recommendations something has got to give.
Sorry guys but it is getting out of control I currently have 42 yes 42 requests pending, I have given out hundreds of various versions of different tunes for different models and it is time for a bit of sharing from those that have received them.
Sorry if sounds like I am coming on a bit hard but I in recent times I have taken on extra work to try a clear some debts so if heaven forbid something happen to me Ann is not stuck with a **** load of bills, so hence I have had very little internet time and every time I have logged on lately the pm list is growing, I will try over the next couple of weeks to clear the back log but if someone sees a request for a tune please do not refer them to me not for a while anyway, every time I send a tune I generally asses the needs of the person requesting sometimes this is simple as they have given me All the info about their bike ie model year exhaust, air cleaner etc, others I have to exchange several conversations to find the info then this takes time I don't have these days, so Please Understand if I am not responding as quickly as I used to and any new requests as of now will be put on the back burner indefinitely till I get time to respond as I would like to actually be enjoying this Awesome forum rather than cringe at the list when I do come on here.
I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND
Cheers
Hans

Just keep a low profile my friend. Good to see a post from ya. I will tell all that you said hi at the 2018 RAA if you would like me to?

You modified a tune for me years ago for my Classic in about a 30 minute turnaround time and I recall thinking, "what a great guy". No one will bregrudge you some time off to take care of things on the home front. Thanks a bunch for all the help you've been.

Hi HanSo,
Everyone appreciates what you have done for people on the forum my friend, it is tough when you become known as the "Go To Person" and I would not be surprised if the demands have grown exponentially.

We all know that everyone has a life, other than spending time answering questions and supporting others, that at certain times takes precedence over everything else.

Focus on the things that are important for you and the family, there are enough members around with knowledge and skills (some gathered from you) to resolve most of the questions.

Your own amiable style and approach can not be replaced, and we don't want to do that. However, I often tell my wife (whom is a nurse) you can not help others if you do not look after yourself first.

No worries mate....I'll go first, I have a 2103 R3T, TORS, stock air filters with a Hanso tweaked, Power-Tripp deristricting tune if any one needs it. Yes, the Touring will stand up on one wheel if cracked too hard. Hanso was kind enough to send it to me a few years back to wax my drywallers "built" Harley...:laugh::x3:, gladly share.

No worries mate....I'll go first, I have a 2103 R3T, TORS, stock air filters with a Hanso tweaked, Power-Tripp deristricting tune if any one needs it. Yes, the Touring will stand up on one wheel if cracked too hard. Hanso was kind enough to send it to me a few years back to wax my drywallers "built" Harley...:laugh::x3:, gladly share.
This goes out to the moderators...what’s the chance of having a Tune database on this forum?
Members can upload their tunes with a description..this way, a search can be done to see if a tune already exists.

Been down this road myself on other forums and in the end i dreaded logging on:(...Mate you must of put out every variant of tune so your right in asking for others to spread the love and take the pressure off a little....Have you bought a comfort seat for the explorer yet?:laugh: Ive not long bought a 2013 TEX and cant ride more than 2 hours on the OEM saddle, my hunt is on for comfort hardware:D

Youve done an amazing job over the few years ive know you mate, is there anyway to set a database up with the tunes you have saved so people can access them at their own leisure, im happy to help set somthing up if it takes the stress off you.

Back