Anal-ysis

. Headers remind me of how my guts feel on April 15.

They remind me of how my guts LOOK, according to the MD's hi-tech pics of them, after a thorough, computer-aided exploration thereof. So thorough that the electronic micro-mole ended up poking through my throat:D . Jamie

They remind me of how my guts LOOK, according to the MD's hi-tech pics of them, after a thorough, computer-aided exploration thereof. So thorough that the electronic micro-mole ended up poking through my throat:D . Jamie

I trust the exam found everything to be in working order?

I had a CAT scan done on my head a while back. Doc said he didn't see a thing........Look, a Flutter-by.....I'm sorry, where was I????????

Paint schemes

Yea Jamie,I think It looks like my hiatal hernia...on film..Ha Hey for you guys always talking about different paint schemes,some of these bikes should have some rock chips and wear to the paint by now.Go get a cheap little touch up gun from sears or wear ever and give it a try..Its not Rocket science,and is easier than you think.Erik Dinkelman,Tausen,and me can walk you through it..The new paints make it easier than It used to be..Common u wusses..You will never know till you try. Your paint is the first thing people see.. Jack

My first paint job ever won The Best Paint and Best of Show award in the only show that bike was entered in before the crash.:( The head pipes are definately different to say the least. I wish Rinehart made something for the Rocket, I had/have a set on the Warrior.

CADFather

Cad,I can't get these guys to change there own oil so I guess a paint job Is out of the question..How much do you think you had in that job?? Jack

Flipper

Thank u flipper see how easy that was.We know your posting just to get above no2..I know bite me Jack...Ho he

Back